49

To avoid the flow of customers, the company specially arranged for them to enter the amusement park at noon on weekdays to film the group show. Although the amusement park was not large and could not be compared to the most famous large-scale amusement parks, it had a wide variety of attractions. The haunted house inside was the legendary treasure of the park.

The weather was surprisingly good, and the sun warmed everyone's body. As soon as the car door opened, Kaledo's six boys scattered in all directions, as if they were ducks being released from a zoo.

"Wow, this roller coaster is so high!"

"I want to ride the pirate ship!"

"Is there a shooting game?"

It had been ten years since he last came to the amusement park. Looking at the facilities, Fang Juexia felt nostalgic. The sun was so bright that it was hard to open one's eyes. Fang Juexia raised a hand to cover his eyes and looked at the merry-go-round not far away.

The sun was a powerful weapon to create illusions. The scene in his field of vision was like a shaking old photo paper, and it became blurred as it shook. Suddenly, a seven or eight-year-old child appeared on the candy-colored merry-go-round, and the corners of his eyes were red. Next to him were his father and mother. They spun and spun, repeating the circular trajectory, as if they could spin and laugh like this for the rest of their lives.

That seemed to be the only time his parents accompanied him to the amusement park.

"You like this kind of children's play?"

Pei Tingsong's voice came from behind. Fang Juexia turned his head, broke free from his memories, and shook his head.

Pei Tingsong turned to look at him. "Then why are you so fascinated?"

Fang Juexia wore a white baseball cap inside out, revealing his whole face. He looked refreshed and comfortable. Pei Tingsong could not help but look at him a few more times. He saw that the white tips of his ears were almost translucent under the sunlight. Even the fine hair and capillaries on his ears could be seen clearly.

"I rode it when I was young."

He noticed that Fang Juexia's chest rose and fell, as if he took a deep breath.

"That's great. I've never been to a place like this when I was young," Pei Tingsong said casually.

"Really?" Fang Juexia found it unbelievable. "Your parents didn't take you there?"

Pei Tingsong put his hands in his pockets and shook his head. "I see them less than ten times a year."

Fang Juexia asked, "Simultaneously?"

Pei Tingsong shrugged. "Separate. The number of times we meet at the same time is even less. "

His voice was still a little hoarse, and he sounded a little pitiful when he said this. Fang Juexia was not very good at comforting others, and he was not much better. Moreover, Pei Tingsong had a strong personality and would definitely not want an outsider like him to comfort him.

Fang Juexia raised his head and smiled at him. "So this is your first time."

It was his first experience in an amusement park.

The birthmark at the corner of his eye was illuminated by the sunlight. It had a tinge of orange, like a piece of soft candy.

"Are you happy?"

Perhaps this sentence hit Pei Tingsong's nerve, or perhaps it was the rare smile on his cold face, but Pei Tingsong seemed to be possessed. He was really a little happy.