42

"What?" Shang Sirui looked at Pei Tingsong in horror. "Xiao Pei is dead? Why did he kill Xiao Pei? "

Fang Juexia looked over and saw Pei Tingsong laughing and teasing him. "This show is really unfriendly to newcomers."

The narration sounded again. "The dead player has lost the right to speak. Please go to the execution area and wait to leave."

He stood up and followed the instructions to the red circle on the floor of the living room. This was the only way for the dead player to leave the secret room.

Fang Juexia stared at Pei Tingsong. As if by some kind of tacit understanding, he looked over as well.

He smiled as if he had lost a bet and fell from the execution area.

As the floor closed again, the first player left the secret room. The rest of the people had different feelings. Some were surprised, while others adjusted their thoughts.

Pei Tingsong's death came so suddenly that it caught everyone off guard.

Zhou Ziheng frowned and looked at the time. "There are still 15 minutes before the next round of voting for Killer."

Fang Juexia looked back at the handkerchief on the cabinet. "Aren't you going to untie this first?"

"Leave it here. You can untie it at any time." He then looked at Fang Juexia. "Don't worry, this door is definitely not as simple as a lock."

Zhou Ziheng walked to the sofa and called for everyone to gather for the discussion before the second round of voting.

Fang Juexia took one last look and followed him to the coffee table.

"Let's first sort out the clues and elements in our hands." Zhou Ziheng became the leader. "In the previous round, I believe everyone's focus was on Xi Qing and Xiao Pei. It's not realistic to verify the type of vote now. After all, the show deliberately used the anonymous voting method. Both of them survived, but Killer managed to kill Xiao Pei. That's strange, and it's worth analyzing. "

Shang Sirui was still in shock over Pei Tingsong's death. "Wait, let me think. I'm so confused now."

He hugged his head for a long time and suddenly said, "Before Xiao Pei died, he stood up and said that he wanted to go back to Zhai Ying's room to take a look, but he died after taking two steps. Could there be something in Zhai Ying's room? "

Zhai Ying continued, "I heard what he said too. It's true. At that time, I also wanted to go to my room to take a look, but I didn't expect the production team to suddenly announce his death. Also, when Brother Xi Qing and Pei Tingsong confronted each other, both of them claimed that they were White Knights. Now that Xiao Pei is dead, could it be that Killer killed the White Knight that he thought he was? "

Shang Sirui suddenly looked at Xia Xiqing.

"Why are you looking at me?" Xia Xiqing's expression didn't change. She even laughed. "Do you think I killed him? It's impossible if you think about it. Why would Killer kill another Jump Knight after putting on a Jump Knight's uniform? Now that Xiao Pei is dead, everyone will start suspecting me. Do you think I'd use such a method to draw fire onto myself? "

Zhou Ziheng smiled. "It's not impossible."

Fang Juexia looked at him.

"Because everyone knows that you're a professional player and wouldn't use such a trick. Once you use it, you'll be able to clear yourself of suspicion and think that someone deliberately set you up."

Xia Xiqing almost threatened Zhou Ziheng before the show. At this moment, the production team suddenly made an announcement.

"Attention, players. We will now announce the choice of Double-Faced Knight."