105

This scene made the fans below the stage boil with excitement.

Fang Juexia looked up and raised his eyebrows. The redness at the corners of his eyes and the arrogance in his eyes created a wonderful chemical reaction.

After letting go, Pei Tingsong smirked and walked to Fang Juexia's side. In the midst of the cheers, the remaining four members walked to the center of the stage from different directions. All the lights were on and the setting was grand. The six of them gathered together.

BMA's annual awards ceremony was one of the most important events in the music industry. Whether it was the sound effects or the stage settings, they were all the best in the industry. This was also the first time Kaleido had stepped on such a grand stage since their debut.

They first performed the new winter special song, "XMAS & U". The style of this song was different from the second album and summer special. It had more of a winter feeling. It was a dance song made with a mix of blues and jazz styles. Kaleido's performance was outstanding. After the song, they immediately performed the remix version of "Breaking the Formation" and "Last Summer". There was no time to breathe.

The new arrangement gave the explosive song "Breaking the Formation" a new vitality. Kaleido's charm lay in the strength and influence of the live scene. As long as they stood on the stage, no matter how big the stage was, the atmosphere would be stirred up. It was as if it was their group concert. The audience below the stage would unconsciously wave their arms and clap along with them. They even sang along.

The solo part of the dance break in the middle of "Breaking the Formation" was still the same, but this time the music was no longer a simple zither solo. It was a remixed electronic music. The dance was also not a classical dance, but a newly choreographed dance for six people.

After the music changed, Fang Juexia took off the black scarf tied to his cuffs, covered his eyes, and tied it behind his head.

Since everyone knew about his night blindness, many netizens wanted to know how he practiced to the point where he did not make any mistakes. There were also many people who questioned him, saying that he was only slightly blind and that he was deliberately exaggerating the facts for hype, pretending that he really could not see on the dim stage.

Facts spoke louder than words.

Fang Juexia decided to dance blindfolded on the stage of BMA.

If it was a year ago, he would never have made this decision. It was too risky to make such a decision on a stage where there was a high chance of failure.

But he was no longer the Fang Juexia of the past.

The blindfold once again triggered cheers and screams from the entire venue. No one thought they would have such a special segment.

His vision was dark... There was no stage, no teammates. Fang Juexia ignored the cheers coming at him from the waves and focused all his attention on the music.

He closed his eyes under the black scarf and returned to the familiar practice room.

Everyone's clothes were drenched in sweat. They were talking and shouting Fang Juexia's name.

"Do you remember where I am? Don't bump into me..

"Don't disturb Juexia."

Everyone's complete faces gradually appeared, and their memories began to project images. ... He...........

. He's's's....

There was also Pei Tingsong, who had been standing beside him.

His heart calmed down in an instant. On the stage, the blindfolded Fang Juexia seemed to be able to see completely normally. Every movement was precise, controlled, and explosive. He could even complete the complicated positioning of the six people without any mistakes.