119 (Extra 10)

Ever since it was made public, the internet was abuzz with discussions. Naturally, there were also many voices that did not support it. However, both Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong had already broken free from the constraints of the public. More importantly, they relied on themselves every step of the way, not their fans. Their lives were their own and independent.

There were also many blessings, especially their bravery. Many people in the LGBT community were encouraged and of course, supported by them.

However, there was a magical aftereffect after the announcement. 'Escape' and 'Shang Sirui' were also trending. At first glance, there seemed to be no connection, but upon closer inspection, there seemed to be a connection.

1/123 Wooden Man: Is there something wrong with this program?

A Small Fridge: 'Do you want your couple to be real? Go to Escape. '

Spicy Fried Peanuts: 'Escape' is' Expert Blind Date 'to other guests,' Escape from the Quayside Pier 'to SSR.'

Who Didn't Look at Me: 'Hahahahaha Shang Sirui! It's you again! '

A Piece of Watermelon: 'Every time there is a real couple in the entertainment industry, Shang Sirui will be trending. Maybe this is fate.'

In addition to the discussion, Shang Sirui memes started to circulate online. After several rounds of memes, the real person finally appeared and posted on Weibo.

Highfive Shang Sirui: 'Let me see who is the poor little widow king? Ha, it's me. Always. [Goodbye] Just kidding, brothers. Let's put the word 'match' on the public chat! '

As soon as this post was posted, the memes reached a peak. The couple's fans, Shang Sirui's own fans, and the netizens all came to laugh at them.

My Hearing is Real: 'Hahahahaha, it's you again!'

I Have an SSR: 'Is our Sansan not a good match? Why can't our Sansan be in a sweet relationship? '

Escape Forever: 'When I watched the second season, I thought that Sister Zhai Ying and Sansan would be together. I didn't expect Sister Zhai Ying to be in a relationship with a pretty girl in her own girl group. Sansan is so miserable.'

[01's alternate account has posted on Weibo: Sansan, don't cry. You and Yiyi, digital sisters, will never be separated!]

Today, the popularity of romance within the team was high. A few days later, Fang Juexia's interview with a music website was broadcast as scheduled. The topic of his first response to romance was undoubtedly the first to hit the hot search list, and it quickly exploded.

It wasn't just the video. His confession was screenshotted and turned into a growth chart. Countless people reposted and praised him. In the eyes of the public, Fang Juexia was full of talent, but he had been through a lot. He had always been a man of few words and rarely expressed his thoughts. Therefore, his confession this time was unexpected.

[Escape with Me: He's so gentle. I really want to fall in love with him.]

[Ego Crusher: I don't know why, but when I see him trying hard to express himself while thinking seriously, I feel like crying. What kind of immortal brother is this?]

[An emotionless haha weirdo: After carefully pondering over what he said, I feel that it is especially sincere. It is something that only a fjx can say. I feel like he has changed a lot since he got together with PTS. Sure enough, good love can make people better.]

To outsiders, they did not understand the experience of the people in the picture, nor did they understand their story. All they could see was Fang Juexia's deep and sincere confession, and they were moved by this form. But the girl with the hearing knew what every word he said meant.