118 (Extra 9)

Time was always subjective.

Fang Juexia finally acknowledged this point. In the past, he hoped that the painful time would not be prolonged, so he developed the habit of counting silently in his heart. But gradually, he found that his small clock was just a prop for him to avoid painful emotions. Once he was surrounded by happiness, he did not need to remind himself of the passage of time all the time.

In a flash, the six of them walked side by side to many places. From the cold winter when they were stopped outside the red carpet, to one endless red carpet after another, to different but similar award ceremonies, they won all kinds of awards and received all kinds of praise. They walked a different path from the idol groups in the past, using their own strength and talent to hold their position at the top. The wind and waves never stopped, but their position was unshakable.

In a flash, Kaleido debuted eight years ago.

At the beginning of the year, Jiang Miao won the Best Actor Award for his role as a fugitive and became the best performer in the boy group. He Ziyan also made a name for himself in the TV industry with several consecutive popular TV series, and became one of the rare popular young actors who could carry the ratings.

Ling Yi devoted himself to musical theater, which he loved, and became a fixture in the national variety show, doing what he loved to do the most. The dance troupe led by Lu Yuan became a first-class dance troupe in China under his many years of polishing and leadership, and won countless awards internationally.

Pei Tingsong participated in a hip-hop competition three years ago, and won the runner-up award with his own strength in the show. He also completely got rid of the public's prejudice that he was not worthy of being called a rapper because he was a member of a boy group. The two solo albums released later also caused a huge response, and he also became a rapper recognized by the public. Fang Juexia, who had always been at the top of the popular list, has been focusing on original music in recent years. With his talent for controlling the melody, he completed the transition from a boy group artist to an original singer and dancer with his solo albums, and even held his own solo concert. The first and last guests were Pei Tingsong.

Ever since he was young, he had always wanted to have a stage. That was why he was constantly on the stage, burning with the brilliance of his life.

Everyone was moving towards their predestined paths. From the very beginning, they came to Kaledo for various reasons, to becoming teammates by chance, to combining different goals into one, to progressing together. Later on, they slowly unfolded their own paths, rushing towards their dreams that they thought they could never reach in the past.

Six completely different but close dreams formed Kaleido's dream. In the end, Kaleido's kaleidoscope would emit six different lights.

Not only were their trajectories changing, but the trajectory of the environment was also gradually changing. With the efforts of people, the equality and fearlessness of love were accepted by more and more people. Finally, they waited for the day when same-sex marriage was legal.

The day before the law was enacted, the six members of Kaleido decided to do something very meaningful. On the day of the announcement, there would be a rainbow flag parade. They persuaded Cheng Qiang to attend as ordinary supporters instead of celebrities.

Cheng Qiang agreed to this matter, but he also asked Fang Juexia to stay in his office to chat with him.

Fang Juexia sat across from him, looking at the potted bamboo plant on Cheng Qiang's desk. It was well taken care of. It was a gift from Fang Juexia to Cheng Qiang when he first debuted.

Cheng Qiang poured him a glass of water. He could roughly guess what Cheng Qiang was going to say.

In fact, as early as the second season of Kaledo's variety show, Fang Juexia had already confessed to Cheng Qiang about his relationship with Pei Tingsong. He still remembered Cheng Qiang's reaction at that time. He held a lighter and wanted to light a cigarette, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't light it. In the end, he put the cigarette in his ear and said something to him.