54

After seeing the trending topic, Pei Tingsong's face fell instantly. He snatched Fang Juexia's phone and clicked on the trending topics. The screen was full of "hahaha" comments that almost flew out and pounced on his face.

[Eating Grapes Without Spitting Grape Skin: Hahahahahahaha (Taking a breath) Hahahahaha]

[Kaledo, The Source of Happiness: It's been hard on you, little brother in the late stage. Hahahaha pts, you're really scared of ghosts. You've been saying "Ah!! Beep! Beep! "

[Little Angel Brand Barbecued Chicken Wings: Hahahaha I'm so scared that I'm reciting the name of an atheist hahahaha. What kind of magical instinctive reaction is this?]

[Kaledo Is Exploding Today: The comparison video next door is even more hilarious! In the whole team, only 01 and Little Devil are afraid of ghosts. It's really too difficult.]

[My CP is the best in the world: I laughed the first time I saw it, but when I saw it for the second time, I realized that it was so sweet. She was so scared, but she kept holding her brother's hand, unlike some people who ran away the moment they entered. Hahaha]

[Also Studying Properly Today: Why is this group so lame! The guy in the hat is really polite, but bowing to the wall is just to scare the ghost.]

[Deaf Girl Today: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! There are two people hugging each other and jumping bungee jumping. Looking at clothes is our hearing! I'm going to watch the next episode to death!]

[Aleido: What made a subwoofer rapper sing so well? It was fear.]

"No, is it that funny?" He looked at Fang Juexia with a look of incomprehension.

The hairdresser laughed out loud. "That's funny. Hahaha. I'm laughing so hard that my wrinkles are showing!"

"What should I do?" Fang Juexia held back his laughter as he took back his phone. "Your persona has collapsed."

"Do you think it's too late to spend money to remove the trending topic?"

Fang Juexia looked at him and laughed again.

Pei Tingsong was in a daze as the formation of the main attacker in the team collapsed too quickly. The hairstylist blew his hair and trimmed it. The silvery white color was quite good. "Wow, you suddenly look a little like a comic."

Fang Juexia, who was watching from the side, also felt that it was beautiful. Pei Tingsong was originally fair-skinned and had well-defined facial features. Now that he had dyed his hair silver, he looked even more like a mixed-blood. He would definitely be very eye-catching on stage.

The hairstylist brushed Pei Tingsong's hair away from his forehead. "Your hair used to be very stiff. I was worried that your hair would stand up after you dyed it, but it looks fine now."

Would her hair become softer if she bleached it? Fang Juexia was curious and reached out to touch a lock. Who knew that he would be discovered by Pei Tingsong? He thought that this little devil would reach out and slap his hand away. Fang Juexia subconsciously retracted his hand and tried to dodge, but in the end, his wrist was caught by Pei Tingsong. He held Fang Juexia's hand and placed it on his head.

Fang Juexia was stunned. He heard Pei Tingsong laugh and say, "If you want to touch it, touch it properly."

"Oh." Fang Juexia very obediently stretched out his fingers and touched it twice. It was really soft and very nice to touch.

Pei Tingsong asked, "Do I look good with this color?"

Fang Juexia nodded and retracted his hand. He also looked away. "Yes."