58

Fang Juexia was stunned. His strong and stable logic system collapsed at this moment, and he lost his ability to operate.

His gaze moved from his clasped hands to Pei Tingsong's face. There was no one else in the world who could understand the meaning of these words better than him. Because this was what he said to Pei Tingsong. He said that he had a closed and negative view of love, and that he did not believe that people could really find true love.

But just now, Pei Tingsong reconstructed his words.

It was too straightforward, even more straightforward than the words "I love you".

Fang Juexia opened his mouth, but he could not speak. He seemed to have lost the ability to speak.

"I'm not asking you to give a response now," Pei Tingsong was still serious and calm, "And I know that if you say it now, it will definitely be a rejection. In fact, you don't have to worry too much about it. You can treat what I said today as a kind of self-introduction. "

"Me saying 'I like you' is no different from me saying 'I'm Pei Tingsong, 20 years old this year'. It's all self-expression."

There were too many things that Fang Juexia did not expect. He did not expect Pei Tingsong to come to him, he did not expect Pei Tingsong to be angry, and he did not expect Pei Tingsong to use his refutation of the rational number theory to express his feelings.

Similarly, he did not expect that when the words "I like you" fell into his ears, his heart would beat so fast, as if it had gone crazy. He clearly heard the same words from another person not long ago, but at that time, he was still normal and stable.

Suddenly realizing that he was still holding Pei Tingsong's hand, Fang Juexia hurriedly let go, "But, you said that you're not gay."

Pei Tingsong, on the other hand, was not the least bit ashamed of what he had said back then. "A person's self-awareness also needs a process of development, right? When I was sure that I wasn't gay, I didn't like you yet. Now, I can firmly refute my past self, because I have a strong argument. "

Fang Juexia didn't know how to respond. This person's undisguised gaze and confession fell into his eyes and ears. It flowed through his entire body like lava. His throat was hot, his chest was hot, and so were his ears.

In his twenty-three years of life, he had never met such a person. He was not afraid of anything. He could even argue and fairly criticize his past self.

Fang Juexia looked up at him. "Then why are you telling me now?" But as soon as he said that, he remembered what Pei Tingsong had told him to trust him before his confession, so he added, "I'm not doubting your attitude, and I don't think you did it on a whim."

Pei Tingsong had expected his hand to be released. Being asked why was completely in line with Fang Juexia's style.

Pei Tingsong did not hold back. "Can you imagine? I'm a person who hates lying the most. I lie to myself every day, saying that the ups and downs of my emotions and my actions are just out of friendship. In fact, this friendship was fake from the beginning. Not only did I lie to myself, but I also lied to you. I made you accompany me to put on such a show. I don't want to continue being close to you as a so-called friend. It's too unfair to you. "

These words were like a warning bell that also rang in Fang Juexia's heart. The emotions that went against logic these days seemed to be resonating.

"What's more, we'll be facing very difficult things for a period of time, and we'll be hard-pressed. I don't want you to feel like you're shouldering something. You have to know that I'm your comrade, and the most special one. I'm your comrade who likes you. I'll fight with you, and I'll protect you unconditionally. "