12

[Hahahahaha, I'm laughing until the neighbor next door calls to report me at three in the morning]

[Listen and song bah!]

[ABC Xiao Pei's reputation has been damaged!]

[Hahahaha XSWL, someone save me!]

Pei Tingsong picked up the pink panther plushie from the sofa, swung it, and hammered Ling Yi and Lu Yuan's heads. Finally, he used the panther's legs to strangle He Ziyan's neck.

[Hahahahaha Team Tyrant is indeed a team tyrant. One against three!]

[Hhhh, look at Juexia! They silently moved their butts away from the battlefield. Hahahaha]

Under the standard ending of the captain's intervention, Kaledo returned to being a plastic teammate and sat back in his seat. Jiang Miao was exhausted. "What did we do just now?"

The rational Fang Juexia raised his head and raised his hand, as if he was the only student in the class who was listening. "Answer the fan's question."

"Oh, right, right." Jiang Miao took a deep breath. "Then let's find another one." Cheng Qiang pointed at the clock behind them. Jiang Miao immediately understood. "The last one. Let's do it this way. Juexia will take a screenshot and Lu Yuan will choose."

Fang Juexia was a man of few words. No matter what program he was on, he was basically a wallflower. Therefore, Jiang Miao often cued him and gave him more screen time.

"It's done. Here." Fang Juexia handed the phone to Lu Yuan.

"Alright." Lu Yuan carefully selected. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. "I've decided on you! His ID is [Wild Boy Pei Tingsong] … Pfft. "

"Hahahaha, Wild Boy, listen and sing!" Ling Yi laughed so hard that she fell into Juexia's arms, out of breath. "Hahahahaha!"

Juexia also laughed and patted Ling Yi's arm. "You're about to faint."

[Ahhhhhh jxgg is so spoiled!]

[Sleep With CP Blood Red!!!]

Pei Tingsong put on a fake smile in the face of his brothers' ruthless mockery. "What's wrong? I think this ID is very cool. swag.”

"Ahem," Lu Yuan tried not to laugh. "This fan is asking if Kaledo has an official fan name? Our fans can't be anonymous. "He imitated the excited tone of the fans vividly.

He Ziyan pulled the Pink Panther from earlier. "Actually, there are official fan names."

Jiang Miao nodded. "Yes, our boss named it himself. Because our group's name is Kaleido, the boss named our fans Domino. "

"Doesn't it look like a spell?" Ling Yi picked up a small hammer and waved it like a fairy wand. "Kaleidomino!"

[Hahaha 01 is really cute. She has no head.]

[Now that you mention it, I feel like I've become cute ~]

"This name actually has a meaning." Ling Yi threw the hammer and explained, "Everyone knows that there are many Domino cards. They're small and cute, just like our fans!"

Lu Yuan glanced at him with disdain. "What kind of explanation is that?"

"What's wrong? Then tell me! "

[Card: Sorry, we really don't know what the fan name means.]

[Hahahaha, I'm going to get angry! Are our names really that unimportant?]

[I can see that you guys didn't pay attention during the planning meeting, but the name Domino sounds pretty good.]

The two of them talked at the same time. Jiang Miao bumped Fang Juexia's shoulder. "Juexia, can you say something?"