52

He subconsciously finished writing, but when he came back to his senses and looked back, he was stung by what he had written. What was this? Why did he write this?

Pei Tingsong seemed to have crossed out the last sentence. He crossed it many times, then tore off the page, crumpled it into a ball, and threw it to the corner of the table.

Through his earphones, he could hear the sound of things breaking outside the window. He stood up and poked his head out to take a look. There was a figure on the balcony next door. Afraid that Fang Juexia had bumped into something again, Pei Tingsong put down the things and went over. This time, he knocked twice on the door.

"What are you doing? Why are you making such a big noise?" He deliberately complained. "You're so noisy."

When he walked over and saw Fang Juexia cleaning up the broken pieces on the ground, Pei Tingsong was shocked again. He quickly pulled him away. "Hey, don't use your hands."

"It's okay. The edges of this flower pot are not very sharp." Fang Juexia threw the last piece of pottery into the trash can. Pei Tingsong then realized that he had broken a pot of cactus.

"What are you doing?" He squatted down and pointed at the cactus on the ground. "I'm taking revenge."

"You have a rich imagination." Fang Juexia swept the soil on the ground together and moved it to the spare flower pot, but he did not know where to start with the cactus. So he began to instruct Pei Tingsong. "Pick this up."

"Why me?"

"Same kind of blind date." Fang Juexia poked a hole in the soil. "Put it here."

Pei Tingsong pinched the top thorn with two fingers. The cactus trembled and fell into the trap that Fang Juexia had dug.

"You've been playing with these plants just now." Pei Tingsong glanced a few times and accidentally saw the Sudoku book that he had placed on the couch. But strangely, there were no numbers on it. Instead, there seemed to be a line of words.

"Yes. What about you? "Fang Juexia blocked his view and pressed the soil firmly with both hands." What were you doing just now? "

"Me?" Pei Tingsong did not expect the topic to return to him. He hesitated for a moment. Fang Juexia did not intend to wait for him to give an answer. He stood up and closed the Sudoku book. Suddenly, he heard Pei Tingsong say from behind him, "I want to fill in the lyrics for your demo."

Fang Juexia turned his head in confusion and saw Pei Tingsong sitting cross-legged on the ground. "But I've never been in love before. I don't know how to write the lyrics of a love song."

This was the first time he had heard from Pei Tingsong that he had never been in love before. It was quite impactful. Fang Juexia sat back on the couch and was silent for a while. "That song might not be a love song."

Pei Tingsong raised his head and looked at him. Fang Juexia hugged the Sudoku book and said quietly, "After all, according to what you said, I shouldn't be able to write a love song."

What he meant was … he had never been in love before? Pei Tingsong could not believe it. Fang Juexia's appearance was very popular when he was a student. He had a gentle personality, except for when he was overly cold towards him.

Pei Tingsong could not help but doubt. "Really … I don't believe that there are no girls in your school who pursue you."

"There are some. But I don't have the time at all. " Fang Juexia's expression was very honest. He leaned back and said, "I started learning to dance very early. Every day was very tiring. I had to study hard and immediately rush to the dance studio after school. Later, as you know, my dream of becoming a dancer fell through. Who knew that I would be discovered by a talent scout on the way to school and become a trainee. At that time, I was also studying and practicing at the same time. Every day was very tiring and I did not get enough sleep. How could I have the energy to fall in love at such a young age? "