7

"I said it's just a little. Why are you making such a big fuss?"

Fang Juexia did not seem to hear him. His expression was still frozen. In fact, when he ran out, he even imagined pushing Pei Tingsong into the emergency room. There were only the two of them in the dormitory. If something happened to Pei Tingsong, he would not be able to explain it. Things that could not be explained were the most troublesome.

Even if Pei Tingsong did not die, he would not be able to escape responsibility if his face was disfigured. No matter what, to some extent, they relied on their faces to make a living.

Fang Juexia opened the first aid kit. Even though Pei Tingsong kept covering half of his face, he still took a cotton swab and dipped it in iodophor and reached out to him.

"Are you playing some kind of patient nurse role?" Pei Tingsong was a little angry. He did not care about covering his face and grabbed the hand holding the cotton swab.

He was also dizzy. He actually imagined Fang Juexia playing this kind of role with an unknown financial backer. But he could only see Fang Juexia's face in his mind.

He wanted to quickly treat his wound, but Fang Juexia leaned forward so much that the distance between them was too close.

Pei Tingsong could smell the fragrance of the shower gel on his body. The soft smell of milk mixed with the bitterness of herbs extended from the side of his white neck and floated on Pei Tingsong's face like soft gauze.

"You're bleeding." Fang Juexia stared at the corner of his eye. There was a hint of surprise in his tone, and even his cold eyes widened a little. It was as if he had been injected with vitality, and his entire being seemed to have come alive. "It almost hit my temple."

It was actually quite serious. The place where he was hit was very dangerous. It was between the corner of the eye and the temple. The slightest mistake would have caused serious injury. Blood flowed out. Two drops fell on his sweater and escaped into the fabric.

His wrist was held tightly by Pei Tingsong. Fang Juexia turned his wrist in an attempt to break free. His protruding wrist bone rubbed against Pei Tingsong's palm.

When he looked up, he caught a glimpse of Fang Juexia's slightly pursed lips. His lips sank into his soft lower lip, giving people the illusion that he was stubborn and weak.

Pei Tingsong loosened his grip and quickly regained consciousness. The person in front of him wasn't weak at all. It was just that he had a face that gave people the wrong impression.

Fang Juexia tacitly agreed that the Devil's Incarnate had given up resisting. He wiped the blood off his face and handed him an alcohol swab. "Wipe the blood off your hands yourself."

He had been dancing for many years, so getting injured was a common occurrence. He had long been used to dealing with his own injuries. When he was still a trainee, he had begun to help other friends deal with their minor injuries. It was nothing new. However, Fang Juexia was surprised to find that Pei Tingsong seemed different from usual when he looked up close.

He had the most aggressive appearance in the entire troupe. His bone structure was so three-dimensional that it gave people a sense of mixed-race. Coupled with his fair skin, he looked more like a Caucasian. There had always been a saying that he was a "folk façade."

Pei Tingsong's eyes were long and narrow. His double eyelids were narrow and deep. The angle of his brow bone made his eye sockets very deep. There were two very shallow moles in the center of his right eye and under his eye. He had never noticed them in the past.

It was this pair of eyes that made Pei Tingsong's hostility and childishness coexist. This was because his smile didn't originate from his lips, but from his eyes. If his eyes didn't smile, just the corners of his mouth would look very evil. But if his eyes smiled, he would become a child.