99

What?

Quit the team …

After so many days, Fang Juexia thought that his tolerance was already very high, but he was still shocked when he heard this sudden news. He couldn't even understand Liang Ruo's motive for doing this.

He guessed that Liang Ruo must have also posted on Weibo, so Fang Juexia didn't think too much about it and logged in to search. He didn't expect that the trending topic that he had occupied for so many days had changed. The first trending topic was # Liang Ruo quit the team #.

"What's wrong?" Pei Tingsong, who was standing at the side, quickly saw that something was wrong with Fang Juexia. "What happened?"

Fang Juexia clicked on the trending topic and saw Liang Ruo's latest Weibo post. It was a video with 50,000 comments.

"I don't know why …" He looked up at Pei Tingsong. "Liang Ruo posted on Weibo to announce that he quit the team."

Pei Tingsong was also shocked. "What is he doing?"

While waiting for their styling, they clicked on the video and watched it. Liang Ruo appeared on camera without makeup and wore a simple white T-shirt. He sat in front of a table and greeted everyone with a smile as soon as the video started.

"Hello everyone, I'm Liang Ruo. Today, I want to say something that I haven't been able to say. It might have a certain impact on everyone, so I apologize first. "

Fang Juexia was used to seeing Liang Ruo's glamorous appearance as the leader of the Heavenly Group. He almost forgot that he was bare-faced.

The way he looked at the camera inexplicably reminded Fang Juexia of him as a trainee.

"The first thing is that I'm leaving the Seven Luminaries group. Here, I want to apologize to my fans and teammates. I can't continue to be with everyone. "

He stood up and bowed deeply. Then he looked up again. "Maybe astar will continue to fight with me. It doesn't matter. I've been thinking about this decision for a long time, and I have my reasons for doing so."

"When I was a trainee, that is, when I was 18 years old, I was drugged by Chairman Jin Hyangcheng of astar. From then on, I couldn't get rid of the control of this senior. Of course, this also gave me a chance to debut, an opportunity that didn't belong to me in the first place. Everyone should also know that Fang Juexia was the strongest trainee in the reserve force when Astar debuted. After he found out about this matter, he helped me report it to the other higher-ups, hoping to seek justice. But you all know, what are we? "

There was a bitter smile on his face. "That was when Kim Hyangseong was at his strongest. We couldn't do anything. Fang Juexia couldn't accept it, so he left Astar, but I couldn't leave due to various reasons. "

Liang Ruo's face was very pale. "But if I had left at that time, my fate would have been even worse. But every day since my debut has been a painful torture for me. I've been taking anti-depressant medication for a long time. I've attempted suicide twice, but I was rescued each time. I continued to be abused and violated. At one point, I was very afraid that people would find out about this matter and talk about it because I knew that many people would stigmatize it, so I didn't dare to stand out. But now I've thought it through. "

In the video, Liang Ruo adjusted his emotions and took out a laptop. "I want to come out and expose the true face of this entertainment company's magnate. I've kept evidence of many things that Kim Hyangseong has done to me. Obviously, I'm not the only victim. "

After saying that, he clicked the mouse, and the laptop immediately played other processed voices. They were recordings of other people, including male and female voices.