93

Pei Tingsong was shocked. He even thought that Fang Juexia was teasing him, but he was clearly acting like a child.

"When have I ever dirtied you?" he asked righteously.

"You just, just leaned on me. You're so heavy," Fang Juexia said incoherently. He grabbed the hem of his pink strawberry wine stained shirt and showed it to him. "Look, here, here is dirty."

So it was this …

"Then can you take off the dirty shirt?" Pei Tingsong lifted his hem and helped him take off his T-shirt as if he was coaxing a child. "We won't wear dirty clothes."

Fang Juexia imitated his words and angrily rolled his shirt into a ball and threw it on the ground. "I won't wear it." After that, he looked down at himself for a long time without raising his head. He was very serious.

"What are you looking at?" Pei Tingsong felt strange and leaned over.

He saw that his eyes were wide open and he was seriously staring at a kiss mark on his chest. It was a little purple.

However, Fang Juexia did not think that it was a kiss mark. He thought that he had dirtied it, so he made a questioning sound and rubbed it with his fingers. He rubbed it quite hard and it turned red. "This, this is dirty too."

Pei Tingsong looked at him and felt that it was funny and cute. He raised his hand and admitted honestly, "I dirtied it too."

"What should we do?" Fang Juexia pursed his lips and his beautiful eyes looked innocent. "It's so dirty. I can't wipe it clean …"

"Wipe it clean. Don't be afraid." He patted Fang Juexia's lips gently to comfort him. "Who said it's dirty? Our Juexia is the cleanest."

Kissing was an effective way to relieve emotions.

Pecking was not enough. Fang Juexia felt that it was not enough. "I want more kisses."

"Okay." Pei Tingsong kissed him as he wished.

This time, it was an aggressive kiss. The tip of his tongue pried open her teeth and reached for the softest and deepest part of her mouth. The taste of strawberries and the sweetness of alcohol made him dizzy.

When you love someone so much that you can't bear to part with them, even a kiss can steal your soul.

Fang Juexia was kissed softly by him, moaning like a small animal. Alcohol made his mind very small, so small that he was like a child who was still learning.

Students were best at imitating, so he imitated Pei Tingsong and kissed her step by step. He kissed her until the sound of water and their breaths intertwined, and his heart beat like waves.

Pei Tingsong did not intend to let him off so easily. He forcefully pulled away and deliberately said, "Enough."

"Not enough!" Fang Juexia suddenly hugged him, turned over, and pressed Pei Tingsong under him, and forced a kiss. Pei Tingsong was a little overwhelmed by his enthusiasm. "Be good, wait a minute."

"Wait a minute!" Fang Juexia lowered his head and kissed her. Pei Tingsong could only go along with his wishes. He kissed his tongue and lips until they were soft and swollen. He kissed until he was lying on top of him and melted into a puddle of strawberry smoothie, leaving only syrup stuck to his chest.

It was too hot. They were going to burn.

The bedside lamp shone on his snow-white skin, which was glowing. It was as if what was being held was not his body, but a piece of hot moonlight.

The moonlight was cold, but it also belonged to the night. It was even more beautiful when it was covered with desire.

In a trance, he thought of the lyrics of the song. He thought of the line [The flower ate the sunshine in July]. Was he a flower? He ate not only the sunshine.