94

Suddenly, he heard the happy birthday song. Fang Juexia turned around and saw Pei Tingsong holding a plate with one hand and blocking the wind with his right palm.

Fang Juexia laughed, but there were still tears in his eyes. He felt that he was too funny. He didn't know why, but he didn't like to cry in the past.

Pei Tingsong finished singing the last line and put the plate on the table. There was a bowl of longevity noodles and a small cupcake made of red velvet strawberry cream. There was a small candle in it, and the flame flickered in the wind.

"I baked this cake. It's my first time making it. The big cake really made me mad, so I could only make cupcakes. But this is the only good-looking cake in the big plate, so you can't dislike it." After saying that, Pei Tingsong pointed to the bowl of noodles. "This bowl of noodles too. You can eat as much as you want. It's a happy occasion anyway."

Fang Juexia couldn't help but laugh.

What he said didn't sound like a person who studied philosophy at all.

When did he cook the noodles? Could it be when he was in the room?

He really put in a lot of effort.

"Hurry up and eat. It'll be even worse if it gets lumpy." Pei Tingsong picked up the chopsticks and handed it to Fang Juexia. Unexpectedly, Fang Juexia hugged him.

"Thank you." He heard Fang Juexia say softly.

His neck was cold. It was probably his tears. Pei Tingsong's heart suddenly wrinkled, as if it was being squeezed by something.

He wasn't a gentle person, but when he met Fang Juexia, he couldn't wait to give him the whole world. Even if he knew that he was crying because he was happy, he still couldn't bear to.

"You don't have to do any emotional management in front of me. Cry if you want to cry, laugh if you want to." Pei Tingsong patted his back. "But when you cry, my heart will still ache a little."

Fang Juexia nodded, sniffling and thanking him again.

"Don't say thank you to me." Pei Tingsong said.

Fang Juexia, who was buried in his neck, kissed the side of his neck. "I love you."

There was nothing he could do.

His cake was indeed average, and the noodles were bland, but Fang Juexia ate them with relish.

Hearing him complain that his waist was sore, Pei Tingsong rubbed his waist and watched him eat. "You're so hungry? I still have a bunch of cakes. Shall I get you two more? "

However, Fang Juexia said, "This is my first time eating such a small birthday cake. I can finish it in one bite."

Pei Tingsong felt more and more that he had spoiled Fang Juexia's temper. "You're still not satisfied, right? If you're not satisfied, next time I'll …"

Fang Juexia looked up. "What about next time? You won't cook for me anymore? "

Pei Tingsong laughed and reached out to wipe the cream off the corner of his mouth. "I'll make a big one next time. A super big one, okay, Big Brother?"

Fang Juexia nodded in satisfaction. Before his teammates came back, he secretly kissed him again.

They watched the video together again. Fang Juexia kept pausing the video, asking where it was taken, who took the video, what happened at the time, and why he was laughing so happily. He asked these questions tirelessly, and Pei Tingsong answered him tirelessly.

It was as if Fang Juexia was really involved in Pei Tingsong's past.

This was the best present he had ever received.