75

Pei Tingsong was stunned, but he still had to look confident. Otherwise, he might be found out to be a blank slate chatting across servers.

What Japan, Europe, and America? Could it be that he was watching a movie?

No way, right? Could this be broadcasted?

"Then Miaomiao is eliminated. Miaomiao, come here." The host grabbed Jiang Miao's arm. "Don't expose yourself."

When Jiang Miao saw everyone's cards, she smiled. "Okay, good luck, everyone."

"Okay, the game continues. Ziyan will start. "

He Ziyan smiled and said, "This time, it's time for the last person to speak first."

Fang Juexia also glanced at Pei Tingsong. Pei Tingsong knew that if he refused at this time, it would definitely make him more suspicious.

"Okay. I'll go first. "

Regardless of whether they were watching a movie or not, since they described it so closely, there should be similarities. Pei Tingsong took a gamble. "This is an activity that needs to be completed with one's eyes."

The other four teammates nodded meaningfully and then turned to Fang Juexia.

Did he pass?

Fang Juexia described, "Well … this activity can be done by one person or with more people. The atmosphere might be different with more people."

When he heard Fang Juexia's words, Pei Tingsong had more questions in his mind.

Could it be that he was really going to be a prostitute?

Pei Tingsong was puzzled. Why couldn't he do it? Why was Fang Juexia saying that he couldn't do it?

From their description, Ling Yi vaguely felt that the people in front of him were different. What Europe, America, and Japan? There was no distinction between countries in haunted houses. However, he had a trump card in his hand. In a game like this, the hidden trump card was usually similar to the hidden trump card.

"Well …" Ling Yi thought for a moment. "I think that this kind of activity might make people nervous."

When they reached Lu Yuan, he concisely said, "Someone will call."

"Hahahahaha!"

"This blob is poisonous!!"

Pei Tingsong's mind was filled with strange images that he could not get rid of.

He Ziyan cleared his throat and said, "It's better to do it in the dead of night."

The host, Chen Mo, could no longer hold it in. "In the past, when I watched this game, I always broke out in a cold sweat for the spies and whiteboards. Now, I'm breaking out in a cold sweat for our show."

The other host also tried his best to hold back his laughter. "I'm curious about the direction of this round of the game."

"Hahahaha!"

The female host said, "Then let's vote now."

He Ziyan voted for Ling Yi. "Ling Yi is a bit of a slacker. He said that this event would be very stressful. I told him in the first round that he needed to be mentally strong. It feels like Ling Yi is guessing. "

However, Fang Juexia gave his ticket to Lu Yuan. "I think both rounds are a little … how should I put it? It's just that the description is a little off …"

"What did I say?" Lu Yuan asked.

He Ziyan smiled and said, "It's not suitable for children. They'll scream." After saying that, he also felt that it was a little strange. "No, the more I think about it, the more it feels wrong …"