117 (Extra 8)

"End!"

Hearing the director's voice, the six of them finally ended their pretentious performance. Ling Yi fell directly on the beach, Lu Yuan proudly swung her ponytail, and Jiang Miao's braids fell apart, so she tried to braid them back.

As soon as the music stopped, Fang Juexia felt a sense of shame. He didn't know if it was because of the dance or because of the clothes, but his face was even hotter than the sand under his feet.

After the dance, the others were quite excited. He Ziyan, the muscular and hot girl, ran to the camera with Pei Tingsong, whose hair was so hot that he was doubting life. "Come, come, come. Our Sister Song would like to say hello to everyone."

[Hahahaha, Sister Song!]

[Sister Song is so beautiful!]

Pei Tingsong looked at He Ziyan with an uncooperative expression. "Sister Huohuo, your makeup is smudged. It's scary."

"Really? Is my mascara smudged? "He Ziyan looked around for a mirror." Sister, do you have a small mirror? "

[Hahahahaha, what a good girl to touch up her makeup!]

[Where did the stylist find the swimsuit? Hahahaha!]

"Our stylist put in a lot of effort." He Ziyan explained, "Although it's a bikini, in order not to expose us, the bottom is a skirt." After saying that, he turned around to show his skirt. "It might be custom-made because they gave it to us as a gift."

Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes. "Who else can wear it except you? It's not a gift."

Jiang Miao also walked over with her braids and waved gently at the camera. "Everyone, remember to watch the second season of our group."

[I look forward to it every day! In the second season, our new girl group, Kaledo, will debut!]

[Ahhhh, I just found out that the "Official Rumored Girlfriend" posted by PTS is jxgg!]

Pei Tingsong could not hold back the smile on his face when he saw the bullet screen. "You just found out?"

[Deaf, deaf, deaf.]

[Juexia is really good-looking. She looks like a great beauty from afar. No wonder she's the face of the store!]

At this moment, Fang Juexia was looking at Ling Yi in front of him. Suddenly, he found that something was crawling on his swimsuit, so he went behind him and reached out to hold his shoulder. "Ling Yi, don't move. There's something behind your neck."

"Ah?" Ling Yi was so scared that she turned her neck back, but she couldn't see anything. "What's that?"

The top half of Ling Yi's swimsuit was a halter neck, and a lace rope was tied around his neck. The stylist even specially tied a beautiful little bow for him.

"A baby crab." Fang Juexia observed carefully and reached out his hand at the same time, ready to help him take the little creature away. However, as soon as his fingers pinched the crab's sides, Ling Yi reacted and ran forward in fear. "Ah, crab! What if he pinches my meat! "

If he ran away like this, he would be in big trouble.

Fang Juexia's hand pinched the little crab, and the little crab's pincers pinched the tie behind Ling Yi's neck.

As a result, Ling Yi's little bow was pulled apart. The top half of the swimsuit was no longer secured, so it flipped down and exposed her chest.

Pei Tingsong, who was staring at the live broadcast, almost laughed out loud. "Hahahahaha! Ling Yi, you silly girl! "