26

(I suggest those who haven't opened the previous chapter to read it and reap the joy)

At this moment, Fang Juexia seemed to be glowing all over.

Pei Tingsong couldn't describe that feeling. They were both pursuing their dreams, but the methods and paths he and Fang Juexia chose seemed to be completely different.

He rampaged through the cage, his head bleeding, wanting to see a freer world.

Fang Juexia patiently fumbled in the dark, looking for a button to light up.

Pei Tingsong couldn't help but laugh. "There are indeed many solutions in this world."

Fang Juexia didn't understand what he meant. But he realized that he had said too much.

This person in front of him was like fire and water a few weeks ago, but now, he could actually tell him about his inner journey that he had never shared with anyone else.

This was not like him at all. He wasn't someone who would casually share his heart with others.

"Actually, I didn't expect you to be willing to answer my question," Pei Tingsong said.

Fang Juexia was surprised by this tacit understanding, but his expression was indifferent. "I didn't expect you to watch that movie either."

"You said that it moved you." Pei Tingsong smiled. "I'm very curious, what kind of thing can move you?"

It wasn't that easy to shake an iceberg.

"You're too curious." Fang Juexia began to clean up the plates, took all the plates, and prepared to leave.

"Since you said so," Pei Tingsong said, "I have another question."

Fang Juexia put the plates in the sink and quickly washed them out.

Pei Tingsong directly took his silence as acquiescence. He walked over and leaned against the counter.

The pouring water couldn't drown out Pei Tingsong's voice.

"What happened to you in Astar?"

After asking this question, Pei Tingsong felt that he couldn't believe it. In the past, he definitely wouldn't be so careful to ask a person a question. It was simply impossible. Now, he was actually thinking about how to be more tactful and how not to be misunderstood.

Most importantly, after he asked, he actually felt uneasy.

Fang Juexia took out the plates, turned off the tap, and dried his hands. Then, he looked up at Pei Tingsong. "This question, I may not be able to answer you in detail."

He saw Pei Tingsong's puzzled expression and said, "Actually, if you ask me directly if you've really slept with me, I can answer."

He looked straight into Pei Tingsong's eyes. "No."

Pei Tingsong's't't subconsciously blurted, "I know." He knew that he had overreacted, so he paused for a moment. "What I mean is, I believe you."

His tone was so confident that it almost made Fang Juexia wavered.

"You weren't like this before." Fang Juexia laughed and put the plate back into the cupboard.

's's's's's's's's's's's's't

Fang Juexia paused and turned to look at him. "Things?"

Pei Tingsong felt a little guilty when he thought of all the various metaphors he had used previously. "… and humans."

Fang Juexia closed the cabinet door. "So you can be so sure that I'm not lying to you?"

"Then you're too cunning." Pei Tingsong's tone carried a hint of complaint.