78

Ling Yi's interest was piqued when he heard a fan across the street telling them that there were fireworks to watch. "Really? Is it nice? "

"It's really nice!"

Thus, in order to watch the fireworks, the six big boys rushed to the riverside. However, there were more people here than they had imagined. They rubbed shoulders, and when they stood there, they were surrounded by a group of people.

"If we stay here any longer, it won't be us watching the fireworks," Lu Yuan said with a lollipop in his mouth. "Maybe everyone is looking at us."

"Isn't there a place with fewer people?" He Ziyan turned his head to look.

Jiang Miao put his hands in his pockets. "I think it's a little dangerous. We should leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, it won't be good if we attract the attention of the fans."

Ling Yi hugged the captain's arm and whined. Pei Tingsong looked at the river in the distance. He bumped Fang Juexia's shoulder with his shoulder and asked in a low voice, "Do you want to watch the fireworks?"

Fang Juexia, who was wrapped up tightly, looked up, revealing only a pair of beautiful eyes. He blinked twice, and Pei Tingsong immediately understood.

"Okay." Pei Tingsong hugged his shoulder and let go. "Wait for me here."

The others were still puzzled. However, not long after, Pei Tingsong came back.

"Let's go watch the fireworks." He pulled Fang Juexia's sleeve.

Ling Yi was puzzled. "Where are we going?"

In the end, they were brought to a large cruise ship.

Lu Yuan whistled and walked in. He asked casually, "How many people are in here?"

"No one. I booked it." Pei Tingsong pulled Fang Juexia's sleeve. "Didn't you want to watch the fireworks?"

He Ziyan clasped his hands behind his back and shook his head. "Look at this extravagant style."

Ling Yi asked, "Is it because of the 100,000 yuan just now?"

"Hahahaha!"

The night view by the river was very beautiful, but for Fang Juexia, his vision was still very blurry. Pei Tingsong quietly led him up the stairs step by step, moving forward carefully and considerately. They boarded the deck of the night cruise ship. There were less than three minutes left before the fireworks exploded. The six of them were leaning on the railing side by side, looking up.

"Is it about to start?"

"Right? This angle is so close."

"That's right. When it was ignited, we should be right below it."

Pei Tingsong leaned against Fang Juexia, and the back of their hands rubbed against each other. Their skin was close to each other, and there was some distance between them. Beside their teammate, in the dark night, they hid their hearts so well that they were about to stick to each other.

They heard the countdown from another boat filled with tourists not far away.

Fang Juexia subconsciously counted with them in his heart. Three, two, one.

The night sky was originally silent and dark, until a flame rose into the sky. With a boom, fireworks suddenly appeared in his blurry vision. The cold white color was short and gorgeous, like a gathering of shooting stars. He suddenly realized that fireworks would lose their vitality if they were separated by a distance or a screen. Only when he saw it in person could he feel the brilliance of the fireworks.