74

Fang Juexia retracted his hand and resisted the urge to smile.

New teammates entered the game, and the two of them split up. One went back to the red team, and the other went to the blue team, with the host between them.

Ling Yi went on stage, and Fang Juexia came to He Ziyan's side. He Ziyan looked up and reached out to him, and the two of them high-fived. Fang Juexia sat down and looked down at his hand. His palm was red from the residual shock of the balloon explosion. He turned it over and looked at the back of his hand. It was a little red too.

It was the mark of Pei Tingsong's hand.

The residual tremors in his pores had not completely disappeared, just like the screams from the audience. Fang Juexia was blindfolded, but it was as if he could see. He could picture Pei Tingsong on top of him, preventing him from struggling.

He was not in the mood to watch the rest of the game. It seemed to be very interesting, and everyone was laughing. It was not until the host announced that the game was over and the blue team had won that Fang Juexia realized that Ling Yi had actually popped the captain's balloon first. He stood up with everyone else. Ling Yi, who had taken off his blindfold, ran over and hugged him and He Ziyan.

"We won!"

"That was amazing. I didn't even get to play."

Fang Juexia hugged Ling Yi back and patted him on the back. "Amazing, amazing."

The loser had to accept the punishment. Even Pei Tingsong, who had turned the tables, was no exception. Their previous experience told them that Pei Tingsong's luck was very bad. His teammates were afraid that he would draw some strange punishment, so they blindly chose a punishment first. The result was quite normal. He had to do push-ups while singing his part in "Breaking the Formation" for a minute and a half.

Push-ups …

Fang Juexia glanced to his left. Pei Tingsong was still in a cast, so it would be inconvenient for him to do push-ups.

"Xiao Pei, why don't we just let it go?" The host was still worried about the injury on his hand.

Pei Tingsong followed behind his teammate. "It's okay, I've been working out."

He Ziyan suggested, "I'm afraid that you won't be able to hold on and will fall on the ground. Why don't you do sit-ups? It's also more convenient. "

Once the punishment was changed, Pei Tingsong needed a partner to press the feet. The fans below the stage were all shouting Fang Juexia's name, so the emcee could not refuse. "Then, Juexia, can you help?"

Fang Juexia nodded and walked over to Pei Tingsong, who was already lying down with his legs bent. He held his ankle and looked at Pei Tingsong's fixed left hand. He couldn't help but say softly, "Be careful."

This sentence once again caused countless fans to go wild. It was clearly just an ordinary sentence of concern, but they understood too much.

Pei Tingsong made an OK gesture and then hugged the back of his neck. After the emcee shouted, "Punishment begins!", he began to do sit-ups.

Pei Tingsong maintained the habit of exercising all year round, so it was very easy for him to do sit-ups. Previously, in order to go on stage to play games, he took off his large green avocado sweater and only wore a white T-shirt. Now, every time he curled his stomach, his shirt would shrink a little. From Fang Juexia's perspective, Pei Tingsong's abs were undoubtedly exposed.

It was different from usual. The abdominal muscles affected by sit-ups were lively, covered in a thin layer of sweat, relaxed and tightened at the same time, with an indescribable frequency. The sunken Apollo's belt was buried in the edge of the waist of his jeans, and it continued to go down …