60

If the purchase rate is insufficient, please line up and wait for the bus. Zheng Zhengjun is on his way here. [I can't hold the cabinet door open! No wonder they were the number one couple in the team before the aural couple appeared. They really have the atmosphere of an adult couple …]

Fang Juexia hadn't seen the livestream so lively in a long time, so he stared at the screen intently.

Passing candy wrappers by mouth? What kind of game was this?

Lu Yuan rolled on the ground laughing. "Pei Tingsong, hahahaha, Putuo Temple's golden finger!"

"What are you laughing at? Don't you have to do it?" Pei Tingsong resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"I'll do it." Lu Yuan got up. "I'm telling you, you're definitely going to record this video today!"

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. "Dream on, I'm definitely not going to lose this time."

The director announced the rules, which were the same as what was said in the comments. The members would pass candy wrappers by mouth, and the last member would have to stop for three seconds after catching the candy wrapper.

"Okay, let's arrange the order."

[Ah, ah, ah, order! I'm getting excited!]

[God, please don't break the aural, please don't break the aural!!]

[Fire, water, water, water, fire, water!!]

[One Belt, One Road!! One Belt, One Road must be together!!!]

[Square! Square!!!]

The comments had turned into a CP battle, and there was no end to it.

The director brought up another box with six numbered balls in it. "Draw them out and sit in a row."

[Sit in a row and kiss.]

[Hahahaha, are you sitting in a row and kissing the devil?!]

[What beautiful Chinese!]

Everyone touched the balls one by one. Jiang Miao touched a two, and it was He Ziyan's turn. He carefully moved his fingers away like a gambling king, and then revealed a confident smile.

[Huo Ge, it's either a one or a three!!!]

He Ziyan aimed the other side of the ball at the camera, and it was indeed a one.

[Second Fire: That's right, I'm a one.]

The box was in Ling Yi's hand.

[Is our Ling Yi 0 or 1, hahahaha.]

"No. 3!" Ling Yi hugged Jiang Miao's arm. "Ah, I'm next to Miaomiao!"

Lu Yuan rolled up his sleeves and shook the box with only three balls left in it like he was shaking dice for a long time. In the end, he cautiously took out a ball. "It's time to see if I'm a third wheel!"

[Hahahaha, is Teacher Yuan really not the official support team leader of the aural couple?]

Fang Juexia was a little worried. If Lu Yuan did not separate the two of them, the game would be really awkward. Of course, passing candy wrappers with other members would also be awkward, but it was better than Pei Tingsong. A few days ago, they had been in a cold war for two years, but now they were playing such an intimate game.

Life was unpredictable.

"Let's smoke together."

The director suddenly said, "Lu Yuan really knows how to create a show's effect."