44

Xiao Wen drove them to the high-end apartment that Pei Tingsong had been renting. Fang Juexia looked out of the window. It had been more than two years, but he had never been to Pei Tingsong's place. Their only interaction was with the company and their schedules. Even when he was working, he was extremely indifferent to Pei Tingsong. He treated him as if he did not exist, as if he did not exist in his eyes.

They were actually able to maintain this two-way tolerance for as long as two years.

"We're here."

Fang Juexia responded and opened the car door to get out. However, Pei Tingsong did not come out for some reason. Seeing him like this, Fang Juexia bent down and looked inside. "Pei Tingsong, we're here."

Pei Tingsong looked up and shook his head. He crawled out of the car slowly. When he got out of the car door, he lost his balance and fell onto Fang Juexia like a tree that had been uprooted.

Perhaps it was because of the alcohol, he felt that Pei Tingsong's condition was worse than before.

"Hey, slow down. Weren't you able to talk just now?" Fang Juexia reached out to support him and called Xiao Wen to help. The two of them carried him downstairs to the apartment. The entrance here had facial recognition, but Pei Tingsong seemed to be sleepy and could not open his eyes. Xiao Wen threw him onto Fang Juexia and opened Pei Tingsong's eyelids with both hands, forcing him to look at the camera.

"It hurts." Pei Tingsong lost his temper and pushed Xiao Wen away with a slap. Fang Juexia had no choice but to coax him. "Take a look. You have to recognize it before you can go up."

After listening, Pei Tingsong turned to look at Fang Juexia and winked.

"It's not me." Fang Juexia held his face and turned it to the right to look at the camera. "Look here."

After a long time, they finally went upstairs. To Fang Juexia's surprise, Pei Tingsong's apartment was much simpler than he had imagined. He had thought that a child with his family background would live in a high-rise mansion that was a few hundred square meters. However, it turned out that he was not that extravagant. The apartment was beautiful. It had two rooms and two living rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, but there was very little furniture. There was almost nothing in the living room except for a long sofa.

It did not look like a home at all.

"Juexia, you can stay here with him today. These are some clothes and toiletries from the dormitory. I brought them to the hotel. You can use them now..." She hurriedly helped Pei to the sofa and looked at the time...... she looked at the time.. "I have to drive Lu to the airport............"..... She...

"Is he going to record a show?"

"Yes. I'm running out of time, so I'm leaving first. "

Fang Juexia walked him to the door. "Drive carefully."

After closing the door, only the two of them were left in the apartment. He changed into his slippers and walked to the sofa with a pair of slippers. He put them on the floor. "You should change your shoes too."

Pei Tingsong nodded. He kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket. "It's so hot." He took off his innermost black woolen sweater with one hand and threw it on the sofa. His upper body was naked, and he leaned his head against the sofa.

His skin was pale, and his whole body was flushed from drinking.

"You'll catch a cold." Fang Juexia sighed and covered him with his jacket. As soon as he put it on, Pei Tingsong pulled it away. "It's really hot."

"The woolen sweater is hot, but the jacket won't be so hot." Fang Juexia pulled him up, helped him put on the jacket, and zipped it up. However, Pei Tingsong stubbornly pulled the zipper down, revealing his abs.