34

In the group photo after the event, Kaledo had been wandering in the corner and the six boys kept bowing. The host and the editor-in-chief kept asking them to go to the center, but they always refused. Under Cheng Qiang's instructions, Fang Juexia, who was standing next to Pei Tingsong, shouldered the difficult task of reminding the little devil to bow. His hand was always on Pei Tingsong's back, and every time he bowed, he would press him down.

The group photo was a time for artists to compete with each other. Everyone made a variety of poses under the camera, but these six big boys in white suits were nothing new. They still tacitly made the group's representative gestures and stood straight, like six little princes fleeing together on white horses.

Coincidentally, the senior group Highfive was the same. On the same day, netizens ridiculed them on Weibo — the combination of star maps was automatically bordered without fighting.

After the event, they flew directly back to Beijing. Except for Pei Tingsong and Fang Juexia, the other four members had their own variety shows to participate in. The company's plan was to release the new music just as everyone had a variety show broadcast, so as to ensure the maximum exposure.

That night, the terms # kaleido white suit #, # kaleido live #, and # aural couple # once again rushed to the hot search on Weibo, causing heated discussion. Some music VIPs even edited Kaleido's performance and praised it as a model for a boy group's live performance. Of course, many netizens also compared Seven Luminaries' performance with Kaledo's. The fans of the two groups had a small quarrel, and it was considered the first confrontation. Seven Luminaries had a large fan base. They came up and slaughtered Kaleido's square, causing many passers-by to feel pity for Kaleido and become his fans.

After not returning to the dormitory for a week, Fang Juexia almost forgot what it felt like to sleep in bed. He quickly washed up, lay in bed, and rolled up the quilt. The moonlight climbed in from the balcony at three o 'clock in the morning, and his vision was hazy. He couldn't help but think of the night he spent alone with Pei Tingsong. Although he drank until he had no memory, there seemed to be some residual feelings in his heart.

For some reason, he suddenly remembered that he had bitten Pei Tingsong's hand, and his sleepiness suddenly disappeared.

Fang Juexia was someone who couldn't stand things being put on hold. After tossing and turning on the bed for a few minutes, he finally got out of bed. There was no one else in the house, so he turned on the lights without hesitation. He went to the living room to get the first aid kit and tiptoed to Pei Tingsong's bedroom. He knocked on the door, but there was no response. Instead, the door creaked open on its own.

Don't you close the door when you sleep?

Fang Juexia hesitated for a moment. The bookshelf was blocking Pei Tingsong's bed, and he felt that there was no movement from the other end. Fang Juexia still went in with the idea that some people were better asleep. He turned on the lights on He Ziyan's side and went through, ready to end the battle quickly.

As expected, Pei Tingsong fell asleep. He was lying on his side with a book next to his face. He had probably fallen asleep in the middle of reading because he didn't even turn on the bedside lamp. Coincidentally, his right hand, which had been bitten, was hanging out of the bed. The area between his thumb and index finger had been covered by a glove all night, and it was already inflamed and red.

If he didn't deal with it now, it would be more serious. He didn't want his teeth marks to remain on someone's hand for the rest of his life.

Fang Juexia went around the bed and sat down quietly. He gently opened the first aid kit, took out a cotton swab, dipped it in anti-inflammatory medicine, and carefully used the tip of the cotton swab to gently touch the wound.