68

Fang Juexia realized that it was impossible for him to win against Pei Tingsong.

This guy was cunning and confident. He was not afraid of anything. He was a completely talented player.

"Amazing." Fang Juexia pushed him away and threw the towel on his face. He turned his back and whispered, "Do you want me to give you a diploma?"

Pei Tingsong dried his hair. "Oh yeah." He stood up from the bathtub, wrapped himself in a towel, and hugged Fang Juexia from behind. "Forget it. I'm going to apply for a master's degree."

The more he spoke, the more excited he became. Fang Juexia elbowed him and remembered that Lu Yuan was outside. "How am I going to get out later? He always plays games in the living room. "

Pei Tingsong carried his ice cream and walked to the main bathroom area. He turned on the hairdryer and dried his hair. He opened the bathroom door a little and glanced inside. Then, he turned to Fang Juexia and said, "He's really in the living room."

Sure enough. Fang Juexia knew them too well.

"I know what to do." Pei Tingsong whispered into his ear and gave him an idea. Fang Juexia felt that he was really like a high school student hiding from the dean when he was in a relationship. However, he had no choice but to do so.

Pei Tingsong turned off the hairdryer and cleared his throat. He opened the bathroom door and shouted, "Brother Yuan."

"Hey!" Lu Yuan craned his neck, but his eyes were still fixed on the screen. "What's wrong?"

"Can you get me a bathrobe? I forgot to take it. After soaking for too long, Yiyi came out and realized that it was cold outside." Pei Tingsong revealed half of his body. "It's in my closet, on the far right. It's dark gray."

"One minute. Just one minute. Right away." Lu Yuan stood up, but his head was still down. He was fully focused on the final battle until the end of the game. "Okay." He ran to the bedroom corridor without even putting on his slippers.

Fang Juexia, who was hiding behind Pei Tingsong, seized the opportunity to go out.

"Hey, wait!"

Seeing Lu Yuan walking back, Pei Tingsong quickly blocked Fang Juexia. "What's wrong?"

Lu Yuan scratched his head. "What did you just say? Take what? "

Pei Tingsong was both angry and amused. People who played games were really no different from deaf people. "Bathrobe, a dark gray bathrobe. It's in my wardrobe."

"Oh, right, right, right. Damn my brain." Lu Yuan turned around. "Wait here and don't come out. You'll catch a cold."

Hearing his voice fading away, Fang Juexia hurriedly left the bathroom and sneaked into the living room like a thief. Just as he reached the entrance, he heard Lu Yuan's voice. He was so scared that his shoulders trembled and he quickly pressed himself against the wall.

"Why can't I find it?"

Pei Tingsong broke out in a cold sweat. "Just take one."

"Ah, I found it."

Hearing this, Fang Juexia immediately ran to the front door, opened it, and slipped out. With his back against the front door, Fang Juexia let out a long sigh of relief.

He had finally escaped. It was more exciting than escaping.

Fang Juexia lowered his head and looked at his slippers. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He was too pitiful. Originally, he wanted to calm himself down outside, but he didn't expect to see the symbols on the elevator not far away light up.