102

Pei Tingsong's expression didn't change when he heard his teammates' teasing. He even raised his eyebrows. "Huo Ge knows what he's doing."

In order not to embarrass Fang Juexia, he still scooped soup for everyone. It was rare for him to be a good younger brother.

The dishes were fresh and varied. It was rare for these guys, who were used to eating casually at work, to enjoy a meal. They chatted as they ate, and the meal lasted for a long time.

They agreed to go horseback riding in the afternoon, and the staff brought them back to their respective residences. The rest area was big, and the six of them each had a hot spring villa. There was a private spring in the courtyard of each villa, surrounded by mountain rocks, gingko trees, and osmanthus trees. It was private and beautiful.

After changing into the equestrian outfits provided by the club, the six of them came out of the rest area and took the garden car to the riding ground. Pei Tingsong had been in the equestrian club before, so he was familiar with everything. He picked a horse that he liked and jumped on it. He pulled the reins and walked a few steps.

Fang Juexia looked at him from below. He was wearing a beige equestrian outfit, and his eyebrows were handsome under the helmet. He rode the horse skillfully on the track, and there was wind all over his body.

This scene was really pleasing to the eye.

Although the environment was good, it wasn't a professional equestrian club, so there weren't enough horses. Jiang Miao, who had always been a little afraid of large animals, said that she didn't want to play. She sat under the umbrella and watched them play. Although she had touched horses during the filming last time, it was different from this kind of running horse. Fang Juexia was a little scared, so he also rested with Jiang Miao.

"It's so scary." Jiang Miao picked up the juice on the table, opened a bottle, and gave Fang Juexia the other one for herself. "Drink some water."

Fang Juexia thought about his filming and smiled. "Miao Ge, what if you have to at least act in ancient costumes?"

Jiang Miao was stumped. She paused in the middle of drinking water. "Well … if it's acting, then I have no choice but to bite the bullet."

Fang Juexia could tell that he really liked acting. The last time he visited him on set, he stood by the monitor and watched him act. It was very interesting.

"You're so dedicated. You'll definitely have more films to film in the future," Fang Juexia said.

Jiang Miao put down the glass bottle. "What about you? If the group activities reach a certain level, you can freely develop your own business. What do you want to do? "

Fang Juexia thought about it seriously. "Let's just sing and dance. A singer-songwriter is not bad. I like the stage very much. "Then he looked at Jiang Miao with clear eyes." But I still like to be with you guys. Everyone, go ahead and do whatever you have to do. When you come back, the six of us can work together and stand on the stage again. Ten years later, I want to do this too. "

He unconsciously said what was in his heart. He stretched his legs and leaned against the chair and muttered, "I wonder if there will still be people listening to us sing …"

Ling Yi, who was ten meters away, couldn't handle his horse. The coach had to go up and help him, but he still kept shouting, "Ah, ah, my butt hurts!" The other three who were still on their horses stopped to laugh at him. Fang Juexia sat on the chair and couldn't help but laugh.

Jiang Miao looked at Fang Juexia silently. His face, which was always cold to outsiders, was actually very gentle when he smiled.

"Juexia, you've changed a lot in the past year."