50

After the other three entered the haunted house, the three from the younger group stood outside and did not even hear their screams. It was so quiet outside the haunted house that it was awkward.

Ling Yi scratched his head in confusion. "Isn't it scary? They didn't enter the same haunted house as us, did they? "

He Ziyan, Lu Yuan, and Jiang Miao came out much faster than them. The three of them jogged out. One of them was holding two dolls in his hand and was still a little out of breath.

Pei Tingsong immediately pulled Ling Yi over to take a look. "Aren't they panting as well? It's still a little scary. "

Lu Yuan waved her arms. "No, we just danced in there."

"Are you guys crazy?" Ling Yi looked incredulous.

"Yes." Pei Tingsong looked disdainful. He was still upset about the raised hand before entering. "Then why did you raise your hand when I asked if anyone was afraid of ghosts?"

Fang Juexia, who had been silent, could not help but laugh when he heard this. He copied what he said in the haunted house. "No one has been in there before. How would they know if they were afraid or not? Only after going in will they know if they're not afraid. "

"Hahaha, that's right."

Ling Yi was still very proud. "I'm the only one who is honest and has a very accurate understanding of myself. Ling Yi, Ling Yi, you're the same on the outside and on the inside. "

Pei Tingsong did not continue to dwell on the raised hand issue. His attention went to Fang Juexia, staring at his face that was trying hard to hold back his laughter.

This guy is actually starting to make fun of me now?

He reached out his hands to hold Fang Juexia's face and pinched it hard. "You've become a good talker, Fang Juexia."

Usually, Pei Tingsong would tease him and touch him. Fang Juexia should have gotten used to it. But for some reason, when Pei Tingsong touched him, Fang Juexia felt that something was wrong. His heart was beating so fast that his fingertips were numb.

"Let me go." He pushed Pei Tingsong away as if he had been electrocuted and took half a step back.

Fang Juexia's skin was too thin, and it turned red and hot when he rubbed it. Seeing him like this, Pei Tingsong was stunned for a second. He suddenly realized that his senses had their own freedom of choice. It turned out that not every sense would disappear at the same time. Just like the smooth and soft feeling of her skin when his fingers rubbed against hers, it still lingered for a long time.

His senses stopped for Fang Juexia.

Pei Tingsong held his hand that was hanging down and coughed a few times. He took a bottle of water from a staff member and twisted the cap open. His palms were red from the friction. But the feeling of her touch on his cheek still stubbornly refused to leave.

The tip of his tongue would still hurt when it came into contact with water, and he would still think about that drunken kiss from time to time.

Thinking of this, he suddenly wanted to make a joke and tease Fang Juexia. Probably because he had lost face at the Haunted House and wanted to make up for it in some way. Therefore, Pei Tingsong walked over with the bottle of water and called his name. Fang Juexia raised his head, and the red on his cheeks faded. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know what's wrong." Pei Tingsong's acting was quite good. Confusion was written all over his face. "My tongue has been hurting for the past two days. Previously, I thought it was an inflammation from the flu, but now that I've recovered, the pain on the tip of my tongue is getting worse."