67

Previously, Pei Tingsong was still an arrogant and hot-tempered young master. He did not know what had happened, but now, he was acting more coquettishly than anyone else. He was just short of wagging his tail.

Fang Juexia could not bear to reject him. He could only be coaxed into the bathroom.

Pei Tingsong really did set up a small stool. He placed it next to the bathtub and even placed a thick cushion on it. He was afraid that it would hurt him. "Look, isn't this just right?"

What just right? Fang Juexia silently filled the bathtub with hot water. He glanced at a box of bath balls on the shelf, so he took one out and threw it into the water. The small ball melted, and soon, milky white bubbles floated in the bathtub. There were some light blue bubbles mixed with a fragrance. It was the soft smell of vanilla nutmeg and a very light smell of sea salt.

"So many bubbles?" Pei Tingsong deliberately teased him. "Don't tell me you're afraid of seeing something, so you just filled it with bubbles. Out of sight, out of mind."

Fang Juexia did not think so when he threw it in. He only felt that it was comfortable. He did not expect Pei Tingsong to misunderstand. Naturally, he had to explain. "No, I didn't think so much."

"That's true. You've seen enough."

Pei Tingsong wanted to continue, but Fang Juexia covered his mouth. "Are you still going to wash?"

"Yes." Pei Tingsong nodded and kissed Fang Juexia's palm. Fang Juexia let go of his hand and glared at him. "Then hurry up."

"Got it."

It was not convenient to wear a cast. When he was discharged from the hospital, he wore a very loose sweater with wide sleeves. His left hand was in a sling and the sleeves were rolled up. It was already very difficult to put on the sweater. Now, it was difficult to take it off. Fang Juexia stood behind him and untied his sling. Then, he carefully took off his sweater. Fang Juexia felt embarrassed at first, but now that he was worried about touching his hand, he did not care about his embarrassment.

"It's too hard." After taking off his shirt, Pei Tingsong let out a long sigh of relief. He leaned over and tried to lean on Fang Juexia. "It's too hard for me."

Fang Juexia stopped him with his hand. "Don't move."

"And pants." Pei Tingsong grabbed his hand and placed it on his waist. "I can't possibly take a bath in jeans."

He was right. Fang Juexia was at his wit's end. His fingers felt hot when they rested on the metal buttons. The temperature in the bathroom was very high. It was stuffy and humid, making it hard to breathe.

It was still spring, but he felt like he had fallen into a hot and humid summer.

He turned his head and looked at the bubbles on the edge of the bathtub. The bubbles popped one by one, and the metal zipper that was tightly clenched loosened one by one. It loosened with the sound of the zipper slowly being pulled.

The light from the bathroom shone on Fang Juexia, covering him with a clean halo. His long hair was tucked behind his ears. His exposed ears were red, and his exposed neck was red.

How could he blush so easily? What would happen in the future?

Pei Tingsong smiled slightly. He tilted his head to look at Fang Juexia's face. "Brother, look up at me."

Fang Juexia held his breath and raised his head to look at him. For some reason, he felt a sense of awe-inspiring righteousness.

Pei Tingsong finally couldn't help but laugh. He knocked his forehead against Zhang Zian's. "I want to eat ice cream."