71

Looking at Fang Juexia's clear eyes, Pei Tingsong's lips curled up. He couldn't help but reach out and touch his head. The expression on his face was a little proud and a little childish. "Then I'll be the second most boring natural number."

"Then you'll be more boring than me."

"I don't care. Anyway, I'm going to follow behind you."

Pei Tingsong carefully chose a point on the infinite number axis, but he didn't expect that this point would be so beautiful.

After the signing event, the six people from Kaledo got into the nanny van and prepared to return to the company. Xiao Wen sat in the driver's seat and closed the door, shutting out the fans' cheering outside. "Originally, there was supposed to be a designated driver starting today, but his child is sick and has taken leave. I'm driving for the last day!"

"Ah, is Xiao Wen's driver going to be laid off ~?" Ling Yi hugged his neck from behind.

"Then we'll have to change to a bigger car," He Ziyan said.

Xiao Wen was a little surprised. "How did you know?"

Lu Yuan laughed at his naivety. "There's one more person in the driver's seat. If Brother Qiang squeezes in, there won't be enough seats."

"Oh, right." Xiao Wen escaped from Ling Yi's clutches and waited for Cheng Qiang to come in before starting the car.

Ever since Pei Tingsong was injured, Fang Juexia had been on tenterhooks, afraid that his arm would be injured. They waved goodbye to the fans and drove out a little. Fang Juexia always paid attention to the road conditions and occasionally observed Xiao Wen.

He noticed that Xiao Wen had been looking at the rearview mirror.

"Xiao Wen, what's wrong?"

"I don't know if I'm seeing things." Xiao Wen frowned. "I keep feeling that a car is following us."

Cheng Qiang became alert. He opened the car window and looked back. "The black Volkswagen?"

"Yes." Xiao Wen found it strange. "It was behind me when I first came out. It's already been several intersections, but it's still here."

Fang Juexia subconsciously felt that something was not quite right. After eliminating a few outrageous possibilities, he tried to guess. "Is it an illegitimate child?"

Illegitimate fans were a very special group. Although they were called fans, their actions had already exceeded the scope of fans. For example, they used improper means to obtain a celebrity's private number, crazily making phone calls to harass them, or chasing cars, stalking the hotel they stayed in, and even installing pinholes.

Cheng Qiang closed the car door. "I think so. Let's take another route back to the company. If they're still following us, it's most likely them. "

The atmosphere in the car suddenly turned cold. Ling Yi sighed. "Another illegitimate child."

Jiang Miao patted his head to comfort him.

Last year, Ling Yi changed his number several times because of the harassment from an illegitimate child. They would call him every day. If he did not answer the call, he would receive countless insulting text messages. Even if he blocked them, there would be new ones. At that time, Ling Yi was under a lot of pressure, but he could not find a good solution. He could only hide.

They called him brother, but the things they did were not something that ordinary people could bear.

Xiao Wen slowed down the car. At this time, trying to speed up to get rid of these people would only make it more dangerous.