39

Fang Juexia froze for a second.

Just a moment ago, he was still brainstorming, calculating the trump cards of the two people in front of him and his chances of winning. However, as soon as he heard Pei Tingsong's words, his high-speed brain malfunctioned.

His brain always malfunctioned because of Pei Tingsong.

"Clap! Clap!" The sound of applause interrupted Fang Juexia's train of thought.

Xia Xiqing, who was standing at the side, put down her hand and sighed. "Are all your boy bands so good at playing?"

Pei Tingsong said bluntly, "Still not as good as you."

His words made Fang Juexia's train of thought work again. That's right, Pei Tingsong was just playing a game. His words were always confusing, and in fact, he was no different from Xia Xiqing.

No, he might even be doing business.

He seemed sincere, but in reality, he couldn't be trusted at all.

"My knight …" Fang Juexia looked away, lowered his head, and picked up the appointment form that he had deliberately thrown on the table. The corners of his mouth curled up. "You make it sound like I'm the killer who needs the protection of the Black Knight."

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and used the most basic and best expression management skills as an idol to hide his momentary panic. He looked at Pei Tingsong with suspicion and judgment. "Like Brother Xiqing, I don't really believe your identity as a knight. Even though I don't dare to believe his words so easily.

"Obviously, you won't be able to come up with anything logical. There's nothing you can do or say that can prove your logic. Unless you announce your faction, nothing else will hold water."

Obviously, Xia Xiqing didn't choose to directly announce his faction.

After hearing his words, Pei Tingsong didn't continue to argue or argue with Fang Juexia like a child. Instead, he was calm in the face of his sudden questioning. "It's okay if you don't believe me. At this point in time, no one knows if anyone is telling the truth or not. However, there's always a first come first serve rule."

Fang Juexia maintained a faint smile on his face and said calmly, "You were the one who initiated it."

Whether it was Xia Xiqing or Pei Tingsong, the two fake knights seemed to be competing with each other. In fact, they were actually beating around the bush with Fang Juexia.

Then, he lowered his head to look at the appointment form. On the second line was Early's name. "It's only been two secret rooms, and there are already two knights. No one can be sure if Killer is really behind this. It seems that all of you want to pull my vote, which makes me afraid to act rashly. "

Fang Juexia made his position clear. Xia Xiqing laughed instead, as if destroying the covenant between them was already a great gain. "You have a point." He put his hands in his pockets and said with a relaxed expression, "Let's figure out the plot first or escape first. There's no need for the three of us to fight like this. There's still some time before the first round of voting. We can talk about it then. "

Pei Tingsong narrowed his eyes slightly. "Then, Brother Xiqing, you should have found clues about the plot in that secret room just now, right?"

At this point, both of them knew that neither of them was easy to deal with. If they kept it a secret, it would only arouse suspicion. Xia Xiqing generously pulled out a small booklet that he had stuffed in the pocket of Xiqing's school uniform pants. "Actually, I wanted to show it to you before." He gave Pei Tingsong a look. "But in order to save you, he put all his attention on solving the puzzle and forgot about it."