109

After the song ended, Fang Juexia raised his head and saw that many of his fans were crying below the stage.

"Don't be sad." He held the guitar. "You are all the cutest little shops."

After that, Fang Juexia stood up and threw the guitar pick in his hand. "This is for you."

There was a scream from the audience. Fang Juexia, who had already turned his head and walked to the center of the stage, stopped and turned his head. "Be careful."

Even more fans wanted to hear him speak more, because he rarely spoke. "Crosstalk! Talk! "

But Fang Juexia, who heard everyone's cheers, just smiled embarrassedly. "Today's speaking quota has been used up. I can't do business."

"Hahahaha!"

"I'm going down to change my clothes." Zhui Guang had been in front of Fang Juexia, guiding him to the elevator. "You can watch the video for a while. Wait for us."

"Okay!!"

The elevator carried him down slowly, and new behind-the-scenes footage appeared on the big screen. It was the scene of them making a song together.

"What do you think of this beat?" He Ziyan sat in front of the console, playing the electronic keyboard.

Pei Tingsong swayed to the beat. "Great."

"How about this drum?"

"This drum is a bit …"

Fang Juexia, who was nestled on the sofa, raised his hand and hummed a melody with the beat. As he sang, he directly closed the chorus. "Dadadadala … listen to my song to break the array."

Hearing this line, the audience instantly boiled over. After the screams, everyone crazily shouted the name of Zhan Ge 2.0.

"Break the array! Break the array! Break the array! Break the array … "

In the video, He Ziyan, who finished the drop part, finally stood up, walked to the sofa, and collapsed between Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong. He turned on the lock screen of his phone and checked the time for the camera.

"5: 30 in the morning, finally done."

Pei Tingsong looked up at the ceiling and mumbled a few words. He Ziyan tilted his knee and nudged Fang Juexia. Fang Juexia's eyes were closed. He was still humming a melody, but when he was interrupted, he said, "It's nothing. He's just so sleepy that he's speaking Spanish."

The camera shook and suddenly faced the ceiling, but their voices were still there.

He Ziyan asked, "Is the rap version of 'Breaking the Formation' very hot?"

"I want to hear it," Fang Juexia said.

Finally, it ended with Pei Tingsong's sigh.

Many beams of red light appeared on the darkened stage, hanging from the edge of the stage from top to bottom. The fans knew that the performance was about to begin and were extremely excited. A white ceiling light appeared in the middle of the stage, illuminating the red drum in the middle. Pei Tingsong appeared in front of everyone from the back, dressed in red and holding a drumstick with a long red ribbon.

"Dong —"

He struck the first bell. The sound of the drum echoed in the huge stadium, full of vigor.

The second bell, a new circle of lights lit up on the stage. More than a hundred dancers appeared on the stage, all wearing armor and holding shields. They gathered in a square formation and raised their shields. Looking down from above, it was a word that was pieced together: "Breaking the Formation".