38

Fang Juexia knew that the rooms were connected. After they left the room, they could enter the next room at any time, and someone could break into their secret room at any time. But he just didn't expect that the first unknown player they met would be Xia Xiqing, the expert from the last season of Escape.

It wasn't that Xia Xiqing's intelligence ranking was definitely first, but his playstyle was special. It was very confusing, and he was best at psychological warfare. No matter what character card he used, he played it like a villain.

"Hello." Fang Juexia bowed respectfully. "I'm Fang Juexia." He thought of his younger brother who couldn't stand up to greet him, so he spoke on his behalf. "He's Pei Tingsong. His feet are cuffed, so he can't get up for the time being. We're all members of Kaleido, new players this season."

"Not bad." Xia Xiqing nodded with satisfaction. "All the players this season are handsome."

Since Fang Juexia spoke on his behalf, the rebellious Pei Tingsong had to raise his hand and greet Xia Xiqing at the door.

"Why are you so serious? I like serious people the most." Xia Xiqing laughed and pulled Fang Juexia into her arms. "I'm not a senior. I'm just a painter. Don't be so formal." Then she patted Fang Juexia's chest.

Fang Juexia rarely had such intimate contact with strangers. Even though he had seen Xia Xiqing on TV more than once, he was still not used to it.

He glanced at the name tag on Xia Xiqing's chest, which had the word "early" written on it. He couldn't help but hold the contract in his hand.

"And I already knew about you." Xia Xiqing looked into his eyes.

Fang Juexia was a little confused, so he expressed his doubts in a very direct way. "Why?"

"Why else?" Xia Xiqing was amused by him. "Because you're good-looking. I noticed it when you first appeared on the hot search list. Oh, and the magazine highlights of the two of you. You're so beautiful. Didn't anyone tell you that the birthmark at the corner of your eye was the finishing touch? I've always wanted to draw for you. Do you like watercolor or oil painting? How about I frame it for you? "

"Hmm …" Fang Juexia was about to respond, but he heard a very deliberate clearing of the throat not far away, which drew his attention away from this big shot.

"Brothers, don't just focus on chatting." Pei Tingsong had a kind smile on his face. He stared at Fang Juexia and pointed to his legs. "Brother, I'm still sleepy."

"Oh, right." Fang Juexia suddenly remembered that he still had a math problem to solve. "I still have a clue that I haven't solved." He walked quickly to the previous table, and Xia Xiqing followed him unhurriedly. "Don't worry. Even if you can walk, you'll still be sleepy." He glanced around the room and roughly looked at the furnishings, and of course, Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong's outfits.

"It seems that Xiao Pei's player setting is a psychiatrist?" Xia Xiqing laughed. "A 19-year-old psychiatrist …"

"20 years old." Pei Tingsong immediately retorted. "Your internet connection is delayed. I've already celebrated my birthday."

"Really? When did you celebrate your birthday? "Xia Xiqing was curious.

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. "About the same time as when you revealed your relationship."

As soon as he finished speaking, Fang Juexia glared at him. Pei Tingsong had to turn his pen to look away. However, as soon as Fang Juexia came closer, he complained to his older brother in a coquettish tone. "My legs are going numb."

Fang Juexia didn't even look at him. He silently lowered his head, unfolded the piece of paper again, and stared at the numbers on it.

[258,321456987,12369,12369874]