77

It came too quickly.

He really couldn't do bad things. If he did, he would definitely be caught.

Fang Juexia quickly put on his pajamas. The buttons were almost dislocated. His hands trembled as he swore in his heart that he would never buy pajamas with buttons again.

There were no large wardrobes in this hotel suite, and the bed was a solid bed. There was no space under the sofa, and it didn't look like there was a place to hide someone.

Balcony …

No, no, the sun was too strong. It was too cold.

Fang Juexia thought about it and could only push Pei Tingsong into the bathroom.

"Lock the door," Fang Juexia whispered and wanted to run away, but Pei Tingsong grabbed him. "Hey, my clothes."

"Oh, right. Wait a minute."

His pajamas were strewn all over the floor. Fang Juexia turned around and quickly picked them up. He opened the bathroom door and stuffed them into Pei Tingsong's hands. The knocking on the door was still going on. Fang Juexia panicked and could only remind Pei Tingsong again, "Don't make a sound."

He didn't know if it was because he was too guilty or something else, but he felt that there were too many traces in the room. So, he opened all the windows.

Although the hotel room had its own air purification system, he was still worried. He took out a bottle of perfume from his suitcase, sprayed it a few times, and waved his hand.

"Juexia? Are you asleep again? "

Fang Juexia took a deep breath, put on his slippers, and ran to the entrance. He tried very hard to prepare a yawn and pretended to be sleepy as he opened the door.

"My little ancestor, you finally opened the door. I thought I wouldn't be able to wake you up again." Cheng Qiang walked into the room with his laptop. "How are you? Do you still feel uncomfortable? "

Fang Juexia shook his head guiltily and closed the door. He glanced at the closed bathroom door. "… I'm much better." He took two steps forward and led Cheng Qiang to the sofa. "Brother, have a seat. Do you want some water?"

"I don't want to drink anymore. I drank a big glass of water when I got up." Cheng Qiang put the notebook on the coffee table. He seemed to feel that something was not right. He stretched his neck and frowned. "Why does your room smell like …"

Did he find out? Fang Juexia nervously grabbed his trousers.

"… It smells so good." After speaking, Cheng Qiang sneezed. "Did you spray perfume?"

Fang Juexia breathed a sigh of relief. "Ah … Yes, when I came in, it smelled like cigarettes......"

Cheng Qiang turned his head and looked around. "I think so too. Your windows are all open. The balcony is also open. Isn't it cold to sleep at night? "As he spoke, he got up and closed the window in front of the sofa.

"It's okay. It's not very cold." As he spoke, Fang Juexia sat down next to him. He wanted to quickly resolve the endorsement deal and get this big shot to leave. "Chang Ge, what endorsement deal were you talking about?"

"Oh, right, right. I almost forgot about the most urgent matter." Cheng Qiang pushed the laptop screen in front of him. "This sports brand is looking for you and Xiao Pei to endorse." He got angry just thinking about it. "Where did this guy go? He disappeared so early in the morning. No one can control him."

Fang Juexia cleared his throat. "It's okay. Let's talk about it first."

Cheng Qiang sighed and continued, "Actually, this is considered an emergency. Previously, they were looking for an A-list actor, but it seems like they didn't come to an agreement. At the critical moment of the launch of the new product, the collaboration fell apart. Now, they are anxious to find a new spokesperson. The two of you have been very popular recently and have been on several popular variety shows. They contacted me early in the morning and called me when I didn't see their emails."