69

"What?" Pei Tingsong spread out his hands in disbelief. "Seriously?"

However, the male fan could not help but laugh. "No, no, no, I'm just kidding! Please sign for me. Sorry to trouble you. "He even bowed.

He knew it.

Pei Tingsong pulled the headband on his forehead. "Okay. Since we're both 20 years old, I'll sign you a forever twenty. "

"Thank you, thank you." The male fan quickly added, "However, Juexia said in an interview that his ideal type is a mature person. I think I still need to grow up quickly."

Pei Tingsong had just written the f and almost improvised it into a f * ck.

Upon hearing this, Fang Juexia raised his head and looked at the sunny and upright young man. Then, he turned his head and glanced at Pei Tingsong, who was on the verge of losing control of his expression. Finally, he quickly turned his head and looked at Ling Yi, who was watching the show. He asked softly, "When did I say that?"

Ling Yi also whispered, "How would I know when you made it up …"

"Fine." Pei Tingsong's smile became more and more gentle. "Then, I wish you to mature soon." When he signed the album, he used a lot of strength. The sound of the tip of the pen rubbing against the album sounded scary, but Pei Tingsong still smiled and handed the album over. "Take it."

"Thank you." The male fan took the album and put it in his bag. Then, he held Pei Tingsong's hand with both hands and looked sincere.

Oh, he still knew how to feel sorry for an injured person. It seemed that he was not without a conscience.

Pei Tingsong took the initiative to speak. "You don't have to wish me a speedy …"

"Please take good care of our Juexia!" The male fan held Pei Tingsong's hand tightly and cut off Pei Tingsong's speech.

Not him? Wait a minute …

Who?

Our Juexia???

Fang Juexia felt awkward and funny at the same time. He could only bury his head and sign for the little fan in front of him. Ling Yi, on the other hand, pulled her fans in front of her to watch the show together and laughed heartily.

The veins on Pei Tingsong's forehead were about to pop out. Fortunately, they were covered by the headband. "What are you talking about …"

"Although I know you are doing business!" The male fan continued, "But please take care of our Juexia! Our Juexia is really very difficult! "After saying that, he released his hand and bowed to Pei Tingsong who had not retracted his hand.

Pei Tingsong had a headache just listening to it. "Wait a minute …"

Open for business?

I'm real! It was the real deal!

"These are the rehabilitation tools I bought for you, as well as some supplements to strengthen your calcium." The male fan took out the things in the bag one by one. It was like a pyramid scheme. "I heard that guys who are over 190cm are actually weaker. You also need to take in more nutrition."

"I'm not weak at all!"

This was completely questioning his stamina! It was comparable to an insult to his character.

Seeing that his little wolfdog was about to jump over the wall, Fang Juexia immediately came out to clean up the scene. "Thank you for the gifts. I will make sure Xiao Pei eats them."

When the male fan saw Fang Juexia speak, his face revealed a shy smile again. "Thank you, Juexia. I will find a chance to visit you again!"

Fang Juexia lowered his head and smiled humbly. "Okay, thank you very much for your support."