79

Upon hearing this, Pei Tingsong froze for a moment. When he came back to his senses, Fang Juexia was already walking with the others, leaving him behind.

What did this sentence mean?

He felt dizzy as if he had been hit by a piece of candy, but before he could peel it and taste it carefully, the candy was gone.

Pei Tingsong chased after Fang Juexia. Along the way, he kept asking Fang Juexia about the meaning of that sentence. However, Fang Juexia seemed to be doing it on purpose. He only smiled and did not speak.

Pei Tingsong did not stop until they returned to the hotel. One after another, he sent WeChat messages, making Fang Juexia's phone ring non-stop like a broken alarm clock.

Under the repeated bombardment, Fang Juexia still surrendered and sent him a sentence.

[Moonlight: It means that I like you.]

He said it again.

The other side replied almost instantly.

[Eternal Truth Form: Really?! [Cover your hearts.jpg]]

[Eternal Truth: [Shoot your hearts.jpg] [Shoot your hearts.jpg] [Shoot your hearts.jpg]]

[Eternal Truth: Then what does that sound like a b at the beginning mean?]

[Eternal Truth: Please, brother, tell me quickly.]

Seeing him like this, Fang Juexia wanted to laugh. The word 'bb' in a Cantonese context was too intimate. He did not want to explain it to him so casually, so he found a popular video online of a Cantonese girl coaxing her two-year-old brother and forwarded it to Pei Tingsong.

After sending the video, Fang Juexia fell on the bed and suddenly thought of a famous poet's words that Pei Tingsong had said before — Love and happiness make me lose my will to play. He deeply felt the true meaning of this sentence. Not only did he lose his will to play, but he had also changed into a different person.

In the past, his emotions were as dry as dehydrated vegetables. Even if he was soaked in an environment full of friendship and love, he could not be filled with vitality. He was just a moist, swollen, and lifeless vegetable.

However, Pei Tingsong completely revived him. It made him willing to express himself and express his love for someone.

It turned out that in love, there was nothing that was hard to say.

His phone vibrated again.

[Eternal Truth Style: BB means baby?!]

Heng Zhen Style: Baby? babe??]

Seeing his question mark, Fang Juexia could almost imagine Pei Tingsong's current expression. Thus, he added fuel to the fire and replied with a message.

[Moonlight: You can understand it that way.]

Then, there was no response from the other end. At first, Fang Juexia didn't think much of it. While he was taking a shower, he suddenly wondered if boys would feel frustrated when they were called BB. Was she treating him like a child?

When he came out, his phone vibrated again.

[Heng Zhen Style: Since you're calling me BB, then you have to dote on me more in the future.]

"How shameless," Fang Juexia muttered to himself as he looked at the screen.

He had only taken advantage of this once, but Pei Tingsong took it back again.

Staring at this line of words, especially the second half of the sentence, Fang Juexia's heart couldn't help but beat faster. Pei Tingsong's words couldn't be read deeper. They were all more explicit than explicit.