72

Pei Tingsong stayed where he was, mulling over the words that Fang Juexia had left for him. Every syllable unraveled and circled around his heart like a butterfly, circling his chest.

He had never liked someone so much before.

Pei Tingsong, who had been immersed in cultural reveries since he was a child, had always been conceited because he was good at playing with words. After meeting Fang Juexia, he had truly seen a new world. A world completely different from the cage.

Because of the proposition, he had the qualifications to like someone.

Fang Juexia was a romantic in his bones, a natural poet.

He fulfilled all a person's fantasies about their first love.

When he returned to the dormitory, He Ziyan and Lu Yuan still hadn't had enough fun, so they occupied the game console in the living room and put on their VR glasses to play doubles together. Fang Juexia helped Pei Tingsong remove the hanging rope. His hand was much better now, and it wasn't as inconvenient as before.

"I can just take a shower by myself."

Fang Juexia was a little surprised. "You don't need my help?"

He had just finished playing basketball, and his fair face was flushed from exercise. Under the bathroom light, he looked like a plump peach, and every tiny hair on his face was translucent. When he spoke, his red lips were slightly open, moving vividly, and the tip of his tongue could be vaguely seen.

"If you really want to help me." Pei Tingsong's gaze unconsciously focused on his lips. He lowered his head slightly and leaned closer to Fang Juexia. "Maybe it's not something that can be solved by taking a shower."

Perhaps it was because he had talked a lot during the day, but Pei Tingsong's voice sounded a little hoarse.

What did he mean?

Fang Juexia was used to trying to figure out the meaning behind Pei Tingsong's words. It was fine in the past, but if he did it again, it would be easy to fall into a forbidden zone. He subconsciously licked his lips and sucked in his lower lip. This was his habitual action when he was embarrassed, but it made Pei Tingsong's heart itch even more.

Outside the bathroom, his teammates were fiercely playing games. The situation was urgent. Separated by a door, the situation inside seemed similar.

"Why aren't you talking?" When Pei Tingsong took a step forward, Fang Juexia subconsciously took a step back, until his back hit the cold tile wall.

He was forced into a tango with no way out.

"If you don't need any help, I'll go out first."

Seeing that Fang Juexia was forced to this point, Pei Tingsong chuckled softly. This chuckle pulled back Fang Juexia's thoughts of escaping. Not long ago, his feelings for this boy were still tender, but once the initiative was returned to him, he seemed to have reverted back to that Fang Juexia who couldn't resist.

Pei Tingsong encircled him between the wall and his body, creating a small space. "Are you thinking now that this proposition is valid, but you don't like all the conditions?"

Pei Tingsong was joking when he said this. But it was indeed his inner thoughts. Sometimes, he worried that his overly straightforward heart would scare Fang Juexia. He was so gentle and introverted that he might not be able to accept desires that were too straightforward.

So most of the time, he chose to hide it.

Fang Juexia, who was still hesitating about the initiative, raised his head when he heard this sentence. His eyes were open and firm. "No, it's all the conditions."