91

Fang Juexia suddenly froze.

His heartbeat.

That afternoon when he was dragged back to the studio, he took a second look at the sampler on the table. He did not expect it to be used on him.

The background music of "Night Patrol" was still in his ears. Every "drum beat" arranged by Pei Tingsong corresponded to the restless heartbeat in his chest. It was amazing. This was his melody, the rhythm of his heartbeat, and Pei Tingsong's lyrics.

His heartbeat was in sync with the drum beat, full of vitality.

Their song was lively, and so was their love.

For the first time, Fang Juexia was taken so seriously that he did not know what to do and did not know what to do.

At the end of the song, Fang Juexia's fans clapped their hands, waking him up from his drowsy state.

Ling Yi held the microphone and asked, "Isn't it good? Have you all been watching dramas? "

"Yes!"

"Some of our members have also started to try their hand at dramas," Lu Yuan continued, "Miao Ge and Huo Ge have both started to step into new fields."

Jiang Miao smiled and waved her hand. He Ziyan said straightforwardly, "He's still not good enough."

"He's good enough!" the fans shouted.

Pei Tingsong picked up the microphone, "Why does it sound like he's scolding someone?"

"Hahahaha!"

Fang Juexia also picked up the microphone, but he spoke very seriously to everyone, "This is Miao Ge's first time participating in a movie. I heard that there were many requirements during the audition, but he passed them all. Let's give Miao Ge a round of applause."

The fans were very cooperative and clapped.

Jiang Miao immediately explained, "Actually, it's not that. Because it's a music-related theme, we need someone who can play the zither."

Lu Yuan added, "Don't we also need someone who looks good and has a clean temperament? Sanshui is especially suitable for the role of a pure and innocent college student. "

"Hahahahaha!"

Fang Juexia said seriously, "Ziyan will be joining the cast the day after tomorrow. Let's give Ziyan a round of applause."

He Ziyan laughed. "Juexia is a merciless cue machine today."

"Hahahaha!"

However, Fang Juexia was still very serious. "The first time, you have to encourage them properly. Furthermore, you have to act in a big-budget urban drama right from the start."

Pei Tingsong was amused by the way he wholeheartedly cheered for his teammate, so he picked up the microphone and deliberately asked him, "Juexia Ge, why don't you go into acting? It's a waste if you don't act when you're so good-looking."

The fans' wishes were even stronger than his own, and they all echoed excitedly, "Yeah!"

"I want to see Juexia Ge act!"

"It's such a waste not to act in idol dramas with this face!"

Fang Juexia had never been good at dealing with sudden enthusiasm. "Well … I don't think I'm very good at it, and my face …"

"Stop." Pei Tingsong directly interrupted what he was about to say and asked first, "Do you think the birthmark on Juexia's face looks good?"

After saying that, he extended the microphone, and the fans not far away shouted in unison, "It looks good —"