45

How could this be?

"Oh!" Fang Juexia tried his best to break free from Pei Tingsong's grip. He tried his best to push him away, but it didn't work. Instead, it drove Pei Tingsong even crazier. He pressed himself against Fang Juexia, leaving him no room to breathe.

He didn't know if he had really kissed Pei Tingsong when he was drunk, nor did he know how he had kissed him. In any case, Pei Tingsong's kiss was more than just skimming the surface of the water. The more he resisted, the harder Pei Tingsong pressed. The alcohol and the desire to win had burned his rationality to ashes. He didn't even care if Fang Juexia was still pushing him. He grabbed Fang Juexia's chin with his hand and forced him to part his closed lips like he was trying to pry open an iceberg.

How could an inexperienced beginner have such superb skills?

He kissed him with his lips and teeth, and kissed him with his bones.

This fire ignited a desire deep in his heart that he had never felt before. It made this momentary camouflage no longer simple.

The closed glacier shattered into floating ice and was forced to melt into spring water. The gradually thinning oxygen turned Fang Juexia's resistance into a deathbed struggle. His raised neck seemed to have lost the ability to swallow. He really became a prey that was gradually losing himself.

No, he couldn't become the prey.

His will recovered for a moment, and he used the last of his strength to bite down.

The crazy wolf cub let go of his hand in pain and raised his head. Fang Juexia slapped him again.

This slap was particularly clear in the bedroom in the middle of the night. It was so clear that it repeatedly echoed in Fang Juexia's dazed mind. He had never hit anyone like this before, with so much strength.

But he really didn't want to become a tool for Pei Tingsong to vent his anger after he was drunk.

Pei Tingsong was slapped to the side. He supported his body with his arms, as if he was stunned by the slap. His half-dry hair covered his face, and his expression couldn't be seen clearly.

Fang Juexia wiped the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand and gasped for breath. Seeing that Pei Tingsong's towel had also been torn apart by him, he had no choice but to lift up the entire quilt and cover Pei Tingsong's body.

He could feel the blood in his mouth spreading from the back of his teeth to the tip of his tongue, but it was not his blood.

Originally, he had a stomach full of anger waiting to explode, but now that Pei Tingsong was motionless, he could not say a single word. After that slap, the room was eerily quiet.

Fang Juexia also did not know what was wrong with him. At this time, he could have just walked away. It was Pei Tingsong who went crazy first. He could have just treated it as if he had been bitten by a dog.

He couldn't bite back after being bitten by a dog.

That's right.

He wasn't someone who liked to be entangled. He could easily block out anyone or anything that could affect his emotions. He would treat it as if it didn't exist and didn't happen. As long as he could maintain his inner peace, he would be able to do so.

This was Fang Juexia's consistent principle of doing things.

He got out of bed, picked up a pillow, opened the wardrobe, and rummaged through it to find another quilt. He was ready to leave. Even if he had to sleep on the sofa, he did not want to stay in the same room as this lunatic.