55

There was no doubt that the act of giving out orange juice ignited the bullet screen in the live broadcast room.

[Ahhhhh, what did I just hear? Xiao Pei said it was sweet?]

[Wodema is so spoiled (cover mouth)]

[Ahhhhhh, what did I just see!!!]

[The main lead is dancing on my head!!!!]

PTS: Handsome and kind, don't cue me.

[AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[FJX Everyone loves me and I carried her away]

[Ahhhhhh]

The two people involved were still unaware of this. Fang Juexia thought that Pei Tingsong had lost his temper, so he was a little surprised to see the orange juice. She took a sip of the orange juice. It was indeed very sweet. The strange symptoms from before disappeared in an instant. It seemed to be more effective than elixirs. Before he could finish it, he was about to put it aside when Pei Tingsong intercepted him. The remaining half of the glass was also finished.

Ling Yi stared at the bullet screen. "What other questions do you want to ask?" As she spoke, the door suddenly opened.

"The trailer for the first episode of Escape is out!" Lu Yuan and Jiang Miao came over with a laptop. "It's fresh. Let's watch it together?"

"Ah, we're finally out!" Ling Yi rubbed her hands excitedly. "I've been waiting for a long time. My escape was too slow."

Lu Yuan placed the laptop in the middle of the room and turned up the volume. "Of course. Do you think this is our team's TV program? You can just edit it and broadcast it."

Jiang Miao immediately said, "Hey, that's not right. You're making it sound like our team isn't working hard." After saying that, he deliberately took a look at Pei Tingsong. "Little Brother, you've worked so hard in the post-production. Just being Xiao Pei's silencer is tiring."

Fang Juexia immediately laughed and glanced at Pei Tingsong beside him.

"Brother Shui." Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes. "You're really my brother."

[Hahahahaha, Miaomiao is complaining about Pei Ting's cowardice!]

It's over. Our position as the team leader is on the verge of collapse.

He Ziyan adjusted the camera lens on his mobile phone. "Hello everyone, now is the reaction time for the escape trailer! If you want to watch it at the same time as us, you can go to Weibo and open the preview. "

[Okay!! Got it!!]

[It's time to share the memes! Sisters, do your best!]

Jiang Miao ordered Lu Yuan: "Turn up the brightness and increase the volume."

"Alright."

"Shh, it's starting."

At the beginning of the trailer, there was a television in the dark. It was broadcasting a piece of news, but it seemed to have malfunctioned. The screen kept flashing, and it was so bad that the specific broadcast could not be seen clearly. Fang Juexia listened carefully to the background noise. There seemed to be the faint sound of a police siren.

The image on the television was suddenly cut off and turned into a static screen.

Ling Yi rubbed her arms. "Wow, this opening feels a little like a horror movie."

"Isn't it a suspense film?" Lu Yuan asked.

It was the content of the anonymous letter that Zhai Ying had received.