86

When Pei Tingsong woke up, he was surprised to find that he had shed some tears. He felt embarrassed. As they slept, they changed their positions. Instead of hugging each other face to face, he wrapped his arms around Fang Juexia's back. Fang Juexia's extended arms were pillowed under his neck.

They were like two inseparable petals of a bud, tightly pressed against each other.

Fang Juexia was still in a deep sleep. Pei Tingsong gently pulled his arms out, but he did not wake him up. When he got out of bed, he saw a small wet spot on his pillow. Pei Tingsong wiped it with his hand, then turned it over and hid it, pretending that nothing had happened.

He was very hungry. He could not eat anything on the plane, but the apartment was as empty as his stomach. So he changed his clothes, put on a hat and a mask, and went downstairs. He slept for two to three hours. From dusk to night, the supermarket had changed its doors, so he could only go to the convenience store to buy some things.

Ever since he was young, Pei Tingsong had never thought of taking care of others. It was always others who took care of him. Some took care of him because they loved him, such as his grandfather. Some took care of him because of work.

But when he stepped into the convenience store, all he could think about was Fang Juexia. When he walked to the snack section, he thought, What does Fang Juexia like to eat? He seemed to like to eat candy. So he bought many kinds of candy, especially the popular ones that had a small piece of paper with the word "hot" on it. He put them all into the basket.

There was also the Wangzai milk that he used to feel sick of, but now it seemed to be his first choice.

There were no fresh fruits and vegetables in the convenience store. Pei Tingsong could only buy salad and oden. When he was paying, the shop assistant said, "You can try our summer limited edition coffee smoothie. It's very delicious."

"I won't be able to sleep if I drink it at night," Pei Tingsong said casually.

"Ah … That's true." The shop assistant smiled awkwardly and continued to pay. But Pei Tingsong suddenly said, "I want two cups. Please help me pack them."

He did not know what time it was when he woke up, so he definitely would not be able to sleep.

He came out of the convenience store with a big bag of snacks. There was a flower shop next to him. He had never seen a flower shop here, even though he had lived here for so long.

The lady boss was arranging the bouquet inside. Her careful and serious look reminded him of Fang Juexia. Every day, Fang Juexia would squat on his small balcony, sometimes spending the whole afternoon there. Ming Ming loved cleanliness. For his Little Blossom, she often had mud on her hands and would wash her hands for more than ten minutes.

Seeing a tall boy standing at the door for a long time, the lady boss couldn't help but ask, "Do you want to buy flowers?"

Pei Tingsong did not have this thought at first, but when he saw the bouquet beside the lady boss's hand, there seemed to be a bellflower in the middle, so he nodded.

"What do you want to buy? Do you need recommendations? " The lady boss was a middle-aged woman with a soft voice. She asked him a question while arranging the flower arrangement in her hands. "Are you giving it to someone?"

She did not look like someone who would recognize him, or perhaps it was because Pei Tingsong was wrapped up too tightly.

"Yes." Pei Tingsong walked in and stared at the bouquet.

"You must be giving it to your girlfriend. How about roses? This season's roses and pink dahlias are very beautiful. Oh, there's also evening jade. "

Pei Tingsong shook his head and pointed at the bouquet. "I want this. A big bouquet of white bellflowers."