82

At the end of the interview, the marketing director asked again if he needed to edit out some of the extreme statements. Fang Juexia shook his head.

"Since I've chosen this segment, I'm prepared to cause controversy."

Fang Juexia didn't want to hide anymore. Ignoring the negative voices was indeed an effective way to manage his emotions, but he was willing to face it when it was right in front of him.

He had to admit that Pei Tingsong's indomitable spirit really affected him. In the past, he didn't want to drag others down with him in order to protect himself, so he didn't say anything. But protecting his heart and defending himself were the same. No matter how many times he was poked in the back, he had to refute the rumors. Fake was fake. Even if no one believed it, even if the cost of refuting the rumors was high, he had to say it.

Not running away was also a form of resistance.

That night, before he went to sleep, he received a message from Pei Tingsong.

[Eternal Truth: I'm honored to be able to collect a precious sample like you.]

Fang Juexia smiled. He always looked down on himself. He didn't know how he could be considered precious as Pei Tingsong said, so he replied.

[Moonlight: I'm just part of the peak of the normal distribution, the most ordinary and ordinary sample.]

Pei Tingsong didn't agree.

This world was too crazy. Everywhere, there were furious people who took pleasure in attacking and puppets who followed suit. Anger and violence turned into black water, an irresistible torrent. Everyone was drifting and drowning. Mature and rational rebels like Fang Juexia were as rare as true heretics. Leaning on a walking stick, he walked in the opposite direction of the flood. Every step he took was firm and trembling.

Pei Tingsong knew that he wouldn't accept his evaluation easily. No matter how much he praised, Fang Juexia, who was born in denial, never believed in praise. He only believed in himself and was too clear-headed.

So he changed his strategy and didn't try to persuade him.

[Eternal Truth: Then I also want to be the most ordinary sample, next to you. We're the two points of the peak of the curve.]

It was very small, but they could face the truth and hypocrisy of the world together.

[Moonlight: Okay.]

Celebrities were very busy, especially those from small companies. In order to maintain their exposure, they had to sacrifice their rest time. Therefore, this period of rest was very rare for them. Although they would still have to film for regular variety shows, they were not too nervous.

Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong made an appointment to go to the practice room to write songs for the new mini album. They passed by the snack bar downstairs, so they bought a lot of favorite food and packed it up. He asked Pei Tingsong to help him take it to the practice room for He Ziyan and others. He also took some for Xiao Wen, who had been working hard recently.

Fang Juexia got out of the elevator and arrived at the staff department on the fifth floor. There were not many people working overtime at night, and the light at Xiao Wen's desk was still on. He secretly heaved a sigh of relief. He was afraid that he would not make it in time and that Xiao Wen had already left for a meeting.

However, when he got closer, he realized that it was not Xiao Wen. It was a young girl with an unfamiliar face.

Fang Juexia had a good memory. He quickly recalled the rookies that Xiao Wen had complained to him about.