104

Why did they come back to this?

"We …" Fang Juexia wanted nothing more than to die on the spot. He even considered biting his own tongue to commit suicide.

Ling Yi cooperated and pointed the soda bottle at Pei Tingsong. "Yes! Tell us the truth! "

Pei Tingsong snatched the bottle from his hand. "Tell us the truth, my foot." Then he looked at Lu Yuan. "No way, you really want to hear it?"

Lu Yuan covered his chest with one hand and held the table lamp with the other. He had a righteous expression on his face and even swallowed his saliva. "Just say it. I can take it."

He glanced at He Ziyan and Jiang Miao. Both of them were smiling and waiting to watch a good show. Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. "Then I'll say it. Do you need me to describe it in detail?"

Lu Yuan slapped his thigh. "Hurry up!"

Pei Tingsong glanced at Fang Juexia's neck and saw that his soul had left his body. He knew that he was embarrassed and didn't want to say it in front of so many people. So he smiled and pulled his precious brother into his arms. "Dream on. What nonsense are you thinking about every day? I already said that I didn't do anything. "

Fang Juexia thought that he was really going to say it, so he was stunned when Pei Tingsong pulled him over and hugged him by the shoulders.

"Impossible." Lu Yuan pointed at Pei Tingsong. "You two couldn't even match the statements from the movie. You must be bluffing."

"Yes." Pei Tingsong shrugged. "We didn't go to the movie. But it's such a big place. Can't we just walk around?"

Ling Yi stuttered, "Then, then why didn't you go to the hot springs with us?"

"Do you still need to ask why?" Pei Tingsong tilted his head. "Because I don't want you to see my boyfriend naked." Then, he pulled Fang Juexia's collar up to his chin. "Not even a little bit."

Fang Juexia slapped his hand away and glared at him, telling him to shut up.

"Since it's already out in the open, let's make it clearer." Pei Tingsong pointed at them one by one and said, "From now on, you guys and Fang Juexia are not allowed to be a couple anymore. From now on, all of you will be shut down."

"Heh, so domineering." He Ziyan hugged his right knee and shook his head. "Dreaming of the Xin Chou Treaty."

"Why?!" Ling Yi was unhappy. "Before you guys had that kind of hearing, Juexia and I were very popular as a couple!" After saying that, he grabbed Fang Juexia's hand and started acting like a drunkard again. "Juexia, can you not go with him? I'll sing for you!"

"Go away." Pei Tingsong pushed Ling Yi's hand away. "I can support him even if I don't sing."

"Hey, hey, hey." Lu Yuan cleared his throat. "Although I have that kind of hearing, don't talk about money. I'm a poor young man."

He Ziyan raised his noble hand with the horn in it like a big shot at an auction. "Plus one."

Ling Yi burped and forgot what he had said and what he had been told. He just followed the trend and said, "+ 1."

Fang Juexia couldn't stand it anymore. He broke free from Pei Tingsong's arms and whispered, "Stop fooling around."

"Okay, okay, okay." Pei Tingsong indulged him. "That's enough."

Jiang Miao, who hadn't been fooling around, said, "So soon? Why don't you tell us the truth about your relationship? "He smiled." For example … who chased who? When did you two get together? "