40

I understand how excited the little angels are, but I still hope that everyone can restrain themselves and not spam the screen with their character names ~ Love you guys!

Just a second after Pei Tingsong asked the question, the AI locks on the white and black doors answered at the same time, "No."

Pei Tingsong took a step back and pointed at the white door to Fang Juexia. "Then this door is the real exit."

So that's how it is. Fang Juexia understood. If they were asked to answer each other's answers, the AI that only spoke the truth would speak a lie, and the AI that only spoke a lie would also lie. Their answers would remain the same and would always be the opposite of the truth. A positive answer would be a fake exit, and a negative answer would be the real exit. This way, they only needed to ask one question to find the real door.

"Congratulations, your answer is correct." With a click, the white door automatically opened outwards. "Please leave the consultation room."

Xia Xiqing stretched lazily. "Let me see who escaped."

Fang Juexia followed him out. Outside was a small reception room with elegant furnishings. On the left was an open room door, and on the right was a display wall with paintings and medals. Directly opposite their consultation room was the door to the reception room, and it was marked with the sign of the final exit.

It seemed that once they got out of here, the game would be over.

As soon as they walked out, they saw a tall figure. It was Zhou Ziheng, whom they had met on the campus of P University. Next to him stood their senior, Shang Sirui. The two of them seemed to be observing something.

Hearing Xia Xiqing's voice, Zhou Ziheng turned his head and smiled at him. "You're out."

Shang Sirui first saw Xia Xiqing walking in front. "Xiqing!" Soon, he saw Pei Tingsong and Fang Juexia behind Xia Xiqing. "So it's you guys who were locked up together."

Fang Juexia nodded, but accidentally caught a glimpse of Zhou Ziheng arranging Xia Xiqing's microphone. While Shang Sirui was blocking the camera, Zhou Ziheng grabbed Xia Xiqing's waist. He blinked a few times and quickly turned his face away. He walked quickly to the sofa and sat down like a little robot with rusty limbs.

Noticing his strange behavior, Pei Tingsong, who was following behind him, said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Fang Juexia shook his head. "Nothing."

Pei Tingsong had already seen him looking in that direction, so he also glanced at him and immediately understood. He laughed rudely and sat down as well.

"Who are you laughing at?" Fang Juexia asked him.

"Who else can I laugh at other than you?" Pei Tingsong found him even more amusing. "Don't tell me you don't know about their relationship."

"I know." Fang Juexia had an "I know" expression on his face. "Last season, weren't they … a couple?"

“cp? How long have you been offline? " Pei Tingsong laughed until his stomach hurt and he fell onto Fang Juexia's shoulder. Fang Juexia was confused and wanted to push him away, but Pei Tingsong grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his shoulder. His hand was forced to cover Pei Tingsong's mouth and his reddened ears.

"They're really in love."

Pei Tingsong's low voice stirred up a gust of warm air and set off huge waves under the glacier.

L-In love?

After saying that, Pei Tingsong let go of Fang Juexia's hand and leaned against the sofa. He tilted his head and smiled at him. Fang Juexia's face was full of shock and disbelief. He turned his head and stared at Pei Tingsong with wide eyes, which made Pei Tingsong feel even more amused.