98

It was difficult for public opinion to calm down in a short period of time. The public relations team hired by Pei Tingsong followed up at all times to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Everyone knew that Fang Juexia had countless endorsements. Many anti-fans formed a group to cause trouble on the brand's Weibo, demanding that the "tainted artist" be replaced. However, such behavior also caused many passers-by to be dissatisfied. In the eyes of the public, Fang Juexia's father's taint could not be grafted onto him. This was also the root of his tragic life for many years. Although there were many anti-fans, it was impossible for them to outnumber the passers-by and the huge number of fans.

The anti-fans' expectations of losing the endorsement did not happen.

On the second day after the letter was published, Fang Juexia acted as if nothing had happened and shot the advertisement according to the previous agreement. Although the brand said that the shooting could be postponed, he knew that the preparation of an advertisement shooting was the result of many days of preparation by the team. He could not drag others down.

Everyone on the set was quite professional and was no different from usual. Xiao Wen was always by Fang Juexia's side. Fang Juexia was still as gentle, silent, and professional as usual.

The makeup artist specially comforted him when removing his makeup. "Today's shooting went quite smoothly."

Fang Juexia smiled. "Yes, it went smoother than I thought."

"What about the other members? Do they all have work today?"

Fang Juexia nodded. "Yes, there are still students."

"Then you have to go back and rest early."

"Okay, I will."

When Fang Juexia came out of the building, he realized that a large number of reporters had gathered outside the door and the cameras were flashing crazily.

"Fang Juexia, can we talk for a while?"

"Don't you know about your father's drug addiction? Have you seen with your own eyes how he looks when he's taking drugs?! "

"Recently, ASTAR's stock has fallen greatly. It's rumored that the top management has changed hands. Fang Juexia, do you know about this? Are you also a pawn that was pushed out to block this big melon? "

"Some people suspect that the night blindness you wrote in your handwritten letter is fabricated. What do you think?"

"Fang Juexia, have you seen the rumors about AIDS on the Internet? Can you explain why there are such rumors? "

Fang Juexia, who was wearing a mask and glasses, was surrounded by bodyguards. He squeezed through the crowd of unscrupulous reporters like locusts and finally arrived at the parked minivan outside the door.

The moment the car door closed, Fang Juexia finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The hands and lenses stuck to the car window were like the tentacles of a monster. They were so close that it was impossible to shake them off.

Xiao Wen, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, turned around and handed him a bottle of water. "Juexia, do you want to go back to the company or the dormitory?"

Fang Juexia took the water but did not drink it. "Anything is fine."

Her phone vibrated. It was a message from Zhai Ying.

[Zhai Ying: Juexia, I'm afraid you'll be worried, so I'm reporting to you first. I was the one who released your trainee video. I asked my brother-in-law to find it.]