43

After the filming of the show ended, the production team specially arranged for a meal to be filmed. Everyone had been filming for a few hours and were already hungry. Originally, they wanted to have a meal together in a private restaurant after work. Since the production team had already made arrangements, they ate happily together.

"Hotpot!" Shang Sirui shook his body happily as soon as he sat down. "The cameraman is so pitiful. Have you guys eaten? Oh, if you have, then I won't feel sorry for you guys. "

Xia Xiqing sat on his right. "Feel sorry for yourself, silly Sansan."

Zhou Ziheng sat down next to Xia Xiqing and massaged his shoulders for a while. Pei Tingsong sat on Shang Sirui's left. Fang Juexia also sat down. Zhai Ying, who was the last to enter, walked to Zhou Ziheng's side. When everyone arrived, they began to order.

"Xiao Pei grew up overseas. Can't eat spicy food?" Xia Xiqing asked.

Pei Tingsong was pouring water. "I can eat spicy food." Then, he suddenly thought of something. "But Fang Juexia can't eat spicy food. If it's okay, I'll order half chili oil and half tomato soup."

Fang Juexia was still setting the tableware in front of him when he was suddenly cued. He raised his head and looked at Pei Tingsong.

Pei Tingsong found it very funny. He tried to hold back his laughter. "Do you want to eat spicy food? Handsome boy. "

Fang Juexia immediately shook his head and said to everyone, "I can't eat spicy food at all. I used to think that I could eat spicy food. Then, Ling Yi took me to eat Sichuan cuisine. I realized that the spicy food in Guangdong and Sichuan are not on the same level. "

Everyone laughed unrestrainedly.

"Okay, half tomato and half chili oil."

"Let's order some alcohol. Everyone was so nervous just now. Drink some to relax."

Pei Tingsong immediately said, "Fang Juexia can't drink."

Xia Xiqing laughed, "How do you know everything?"

"It's okay, I can drink it." Fang Juexia looked over. "Brother Xiqing, you can order it."

"You don't know whether you can drink it or not." Pei Tingsong sighed. "Anyway, you're not allowed to drink it later. Otherwise, you won't be able to go back."

"Then I'll order a juice for Juexia."

The six of them ordered the dishes and chatted while waiting for the dishes to be served. Xia Xiqing knocked on the edge of the table with her chopsticks. "It's true. The crew of Escape is the most scheming crew I've ever seen. It's so hard for me!"

Zhou Zihang heavily nodded his head twice.

It was rare for Zhai Ying to continue the conversation. "When I went on this show, I knew it would be difficult. I felt that I was mentally prepared, but I didn't expect it to be this difficult."

"It's mainly the script." Pei Tingsong said, "When I was collecting clues and restoring the script, I really couldn't help but sigh in my heart."

Fang Juexia also agreed. He had deviated from the track several times and became another story. Fortunately, he was pulled back by the clues.

"Speaking of the script," Shang Sirui sighed heavily. "Chen Chen, Brother Chen, Screenwriter Xu, let us go. If this goes on, my brain can only be used for hotpot. "

Everyone laughed along with him.

"I want to vent my anger while he's not here." Shang Sirui held his drink bottle. "I really want to lock our lovely Screenwriter Xu in a secret room. Oh, no, there's also a family member who provides him with all kinds of puzzles. The two of them will open and close the secret room separately. Then I'll watch it on the monitor, I'll see …"