31

"I'm tired." Pei Tingsong tried many times, but he could not pull out Fang Juexia's arm. He leaned against the wall and panted, but Fang Juexia was still moaning, "It hurts..."

"Where does it hurt?"

With his head buried, Fang Juexia complained in a muffled voice, "My head, and my hands."

Pei Tingsong was helpless, "Then what should I do? Get up and let me see if you're hurt."

"It hurts!" This time, the little ostrich seemed to be impatient, and his tone became impatient.

"Okay, okay, okay. It hurts, it hurts." Pei Tingsong had mixed feelings. An hour ago, he was still worried about how awkward it would be to be alone with Fang Juexia, who had just revealed his cards. But now, this person had suddenly changed and became the mentally disabled Fang Juexia.

"Touch his head!"

The little ostrich began to give orders, and Pei Tingsong did not dare to disobey.

"Okay, got it. Touch his head." He put his hand on Fang Juexia's head and gently touched it. He could not help but think of the Maltese dog he had when he was young. It was very beautiful and liked to be touched.

After a few touches, Fang Juexia lowered his head and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Is it that effective?" Pei Tingsong was a little happy. He felt that he was now a man who knew how to take care of people, "Then get up and wash your face to sober up."

Unexpectedly, the little ostrich, who still had his head buried, stretched out his arm towards him, "My arm hurts."

Looking at the thin and white arm, Pei Tingsong was confused, "Then... should I touch your arm?"

"Yes."

How could he touch it? Pei Tingsong felt that something was wrong. How could a man touch another man's arm?

"Let me give you a massage." Then, like a blind masseuse, he began to massage Fang Juexia's arm with his eyes closed. He didn't dare to use too much strength, as he was afraid that Fang Juexia would rebound again.

He had really sacrificed too much for this family. Pei Tingsong thought.

"Are you done, Brother?" Pei Tingsong was exhausted. She held his wrist and asked, "Can we get up now?"

"It's so dark." Fang Juexia still had no intention of getting up. Instead, he shrunk even more.

Pei Tingsong said helplessly, "Isn't that right? If you raise your head, it won't be dark anymore. I have the light on. " As he spoke, he moved closer and turned Fang Juexia, who was facing the wall, to face him. He reached out his hand to help him lift his head. This was not a good idea.

However, not only did Fang Juexia not cooperate, he even bit Pei Tingsong's hand that was reaching out to his chin.

"Ah, it hurts …" Pei Tingsong was angry and anxious. He pinched Fang Juexia's neck and forced him to let go.

"Look at how you bit me. Raise your head and look at these teeth marks. They're bleeding!"

Fang Juexia still did not raise his head. Not only did he not raise his head, but he also moved his butt to face the wall again. He did not feel guilty at all.

This time, Pei Tingsong's patience was exhausted. He shook his bitten hand twice and picked up Fang Juexia without saying a word. He carried him over his shoulder. Fang Juexia was like a small fish that had come ashore. He kept flapping his slippers. Pei Tingsong wrapped his arms around his legs and said, "Behave."