76

Fang Juexia stared at the line of words on the screen. The lonely bedside lamp emitted a dim yellow light, covering his blank mind.

He wanted to reply, but his fingers were stiff. Anything he said seemed wrong. He was stunned for a long time. Then there was a knock on the door.

It came uninvited, just like the moon.

Fang Juexia didn't think much of it. He put down his phone and walked barefoot to the door. He didn't even have time to turn on the light. He touched the wall all the way to the door.

"Who is it?"

Through the door, he heard Pei Tingsong's voice. It was low with a hint of boyish joy. "Me. Who else could it be?"

Fang Juexia's vision was dark. His hand touched the doorknob, but he suddenly hesitated. His bare toes subconsciously grabbed the floor.

"It's so late. Aren't you going to sleep?"

Suddenly, he heard a thud. It was the sound of Pei Tingsong pressing his forehead against the door.

"I miss you." He was very quiet. His voice almost came through the crack in the door.

Fang Juexia couldn't bear to reject him, so he opened the door.

In the darkness, his waist was wrapped around by an arm. The door was closed. He was dragged away by a stumbling hand against the wall of the hallway. Behind him was the cold wall, and in front of him was a warm chest.

"Don't you miss me?" Pei Tingsong lowered his head and pursed his earlobe.

His hoarse voice seemed to be scratching Fang Juexia's heart. It tickled. Fang Juexia tilted his head and softly grunted.

Of course he missed you.

Thinking about how he was fantasizing about Pei Tingsong's clothes, Fang Juexia was a little embarrassed. He reached out and pushed him away. He touched the wall and walked to a place with light. He unnaturally picked up the coat on the bed and put it on the sofa. He also sat on the sofa under the window. One of his legs was bent, and his arm was wrapped around his knee.

"Don't you want to see the moon? Go ahead. "

Pei Tingsong smiled as he walked in, his eyes fixed on Fang Juexia. He was wearing a set of pure white short-sleeved pajamas with his two long white legs exposed. His whole body was covered in a layer of clear radiance from the moonlight outside the window, like a snowy flower blooming in the night. Clean and beautiful.

He walked in front of Fang Juexia and sat cross-legged on the carpet. She held Fang Juexia's ankle and his fair foot. "Aren't you cold? Walking barefoot on the ground, are you a kid? "

Fang Juexia wasn't too happy to be called a kid by a real kid. He tried to pull his leg out, but Pei Tingsong used a little strength and did not let him succeed. Therefore, Fang Juexia could only raise his other leg and place his heel on Pei Tingsong's shoulder to push him away.

He wasn't wearing a sling around his neck, and his injured hand was at his side. That was why Fang Juexia dared to exert force.

"Your temper is getting worse and worse." Although he said this, his tone was very gentle. After he finished speaking, he turned his head and kissed the foot on his shoulder. Under the moonlight, he kissed from ankle to calf, cherishing it very much.

Fang Juexia was a little flustered. He wanted to withdraw his leg, but Pei Tingsong grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his arms. Pei Tingsong hugged him from behind.

"Pei Tingsong, what are you doing?" He tried to struggle, but Pei Tingsong pulled his legs apart and wrapped them around his waist. Pei Tingsong then grabbed his arm and wrapped it around his neck.