70

Pei Tingsong shrugged. "Growing up is a process of self-awareness. That's why no one can escape the law of being delicious."

Hearing what he said, the fans below the stage couldn't refute.

Fang Juexia didn't know if everyone was delicious, but everyone knew that he was a picky eater.

The background music of the signing event started to play "Kaleido", and it was the live version. Just as the staff was about to cut the song, the fans below the stage started to sing. Ling Yi picked up the microphone. "Don't cut, don't cut."

Lu Yuan moved his body along with everyone's voices excitedly. "Here comes the first generation of battle songs."

"You guys sang so well." Jiang Miao gave a thumbs up to the audience.

The fans even sang He Ziyan's rap accurately, which surprised them. Fang Juexia was a little surprised and even clapped for everyone. Unlike Ling Yi, who could sing at any time and place, he rarely sang in informal settings. However, being in this kind of environment, he was also affected.

Ling Yi held the microphone and sang the chorus with everyone. "Fight! fight! fight! Enjoy falling in the wind. fight! fight! fight! You'll remember me after the storm — "

When it was time for Pei Tingsong's impromptu performance, Fang Juexia, who was hidden in the warm atmosphere, also sang the chorus to the rap.

Pei Tingsong felt that he was very cute when he saw Fang Juexia shaking his head and singing his part, so he passed the microphone to Fang Juexia's mouth. The cold lead singer's debut rap was exposed in front of everyone.

"In this auction show, haters are not qualified to raise their hands …"

When Fang Juexia's voice came out, he was shocked at first. Like a frightened little animal, he paused and blinked.

"Whoo!" He Ziyan was the first to shout. "Go on!"

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows at him, and the fans below the stage were screaming. The lead singer Fang Juexia had to follow the rhythm and rap forcefully. "… All money rising rich, oh i little …" When he sang bitches, Fang Juexia automatically changed to "angles loveso."

When he heard "angles", Pei Tingsong smiled and shook his head.

Lu Yuan laughed. "Hahahaha, it's self-purifying!"

Jiang Miao: "Improvisation is a family tradition in Kaledo."

Fang Juexia, on the other hand, was singing more and more enthusiastically. He took the microphone from Pei Tingsong and sang the last few lines with the speed of a verbal cannon. "Fakers was kicked away by me. Please, he didn't even pick an opponent. Stand up and head to my universe. You have one second left to escape. "

"Wow, that's amazing!"

"Juexia, you're super awesome!"

Ling Yi continued to maintain the dignity of a lead singer and sang his part without missing a word. When it came to Fang Juexia's part, he gritted his teeth and pointed the microphone in front of Pei Tingsong, who was unprepared. Thus, he took on the role of Pei Tingsong and passively sang with a very complicated expression. "My soul has been burned, burning with desire, and at this moment, it exploded into fire."

After he finished singing, Fang Juexia immediately took back the microphone and continued Pei Tingsong's part. He even raised his eyebrows at him. "Say hello ego."

His demeanor and his words carried a hint of provocation. But Pei Tingsong liked it very much. He liked the lively Fang Juexia. He was shy and childish, but he was also encouraged by everyone to bravely do things that he had never done before.