73

With that one sentence, the fans' screams almost overturned the entire studio. Cheng Qiang felt scared as he watched from backstage. More than half of Kaledo's fans were probably fans of the aural couple.

"Is this an online lesson, Teacher Fang?"

"Ahahahaha, it's a live broadcast of Teacher Fang!"

With everyone cheering, Fang Juexia felt even more embarrassed. He was not good at expressing himself in variety shows. When he was alone, he tended to be silent. However, when he was with his teammates, he would subconsciously rely on them. Therefore, he held the microphone in his hand and began to look around, asking for help from his teammates.

When his eyes met with Pei Tingsong, Pei Tingsong quickly picked up the microphone. "But if Juexia Ge really went to teach now, the students in his class might not do too well."

The host, Chen Mo, smiled and said, "Yes, they might all be admiring the teacher's appearance."

The female host asked again, "Speaking of which, is Juexia the face of the team?"

The topic was finally back to the team. Fang Juexia held the microphone with both hands and nodded.

Jiang Miao introduced him, "Not only that, Juexia is the face of the team, the lead singer, and the lead dancer."

"Wow, he's so versatile." The host cued the introduction process. "Then let's introduce ourselves to the other members of our group." He Ziyan reached out his hand. "Ziyan, shall we start?"

He Ziyan nodded and introduced his name and age easily. "I'm the assistant rap of the team, and I'm also the number two of the number group."

"Number group?" the host asked curiously.

Ling Yi immediately jumped out and explained, "I'm Ling Yi, Ziyan is Second Fire, and Miao Ge is Third Water. The fans gave the three of us the name of the number group! I'm the number group's boss. "

Chen Mo came over and said, "This group is a bit too funny."

"Hahahaha!"

Lu Yuan followed He Ziyan's introduction. "Hello, everyone. I'm Lu Yuan. Thanks to Teacher Fang, everyone calls me Teacher Yuan. I'm the lead dancer in the team. "

The female host interrupted, "I heard that the choreography for 'Breaking the Array' was done by Teacher Yuan?"

The members nodded one after another. Lu Yuan pretended to be modest on stage. "No, no. Everyone made suggestions. Juexia's solo was choreographed by him and the classical dance teacher."

The host praised, "That's still very good."

Jiang Miao also briefly introduced herself. "I'm the co-lead singer, co-lead dancer, and team leader. I've been learning the zither all this time."

The host said to the audience, "Shall we ask Jiang Miao to play the zither for us later?"

"Alright!!"

It was Ling Yi's turn. "Hello, everyone. I'm Ling Yi. I'm the lead singer and soprano of the team. I'm also everyone's joy and favorite!"

Pei Tingsong deliberately put on a cold face. "Who's ever favored you?"

"Hahahahaha!"

He Ziyan also deliberately teased him. "I'm the favorite in my dreams."

Fang Juexia also suddenly had a look of realization. "No wonder you talk in your sleep."

The fans in the audience laughed. "Hahahaha, what's wrong with this group's attack team?"

Ling Yi looked at Fang Juexia pitifully. Fang Juexia patted his head. "You're the favorite. You're the favorite."