47

The door lock of the dormitory was changed to an electronic lock with facial recognition. The staff tested it several times and found no problems. After returning from the hospital, Fang Juexia drove Pei Tingsong back to the dormitory and let him rest in his room.

The others had not returned yet, so it was very quiet. Under the dual effects of the medicine and fatigue, Pei Tingsong fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Gently closing the door, Fang Juexia left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took a look, but there was nothing he wanted.

Putting on his hat and mask, he went downstairs and went to the nearest supermarket. The sky was getting dark, and pedestrians were returning home with the sunset glow. After debuting, no one cared about them, so everyone in the group was used to going out on their own. Whether it was shopping or studying, they did not attract much attention. It was not the same as the imagined life of a celebrity. They were free because of the lack of attention.

Fang Juexia had already made a list in his heart. After entering the supermarket, he went straight to the target. He was not a person who shopped at supermarkets. Everything was planned out in his heart and prioritized to save as much time and energy as possible.

When he was picking out pears, he received a message from his mother. Fang Juexia took it out and glanced at it.

[Mother: Your grandfather woke up. I told him that you came to see him. He also asked why you didn't go back after dinner. You work hard, so you have to eat well, okay?]

Fang Juexia looked at the message. He could almost see the scene after his grandfather woke up. It was probably not as gentle as his mother said.

Perhaps it should be something like [He is not sensible at all. He didn't even wait for the adults to wake up before leaving. He didn't even stay for dinner. I think he is getting worse].

But the main idea was probably good. He could not help but think of what Pei Tingsong said to him when he was on the drip. His hand that was about to reply to the message paused, then he called back.

"What's wrong?" Fang Juexia's mother obviously did not expect him to call back. "You don't have to call back."

Fang Juexia stood in the pear area, surrounded by fruits of all sizes. "I am in the supermarket now. Mom, I want to ask you, how do I choose the rock sugar to make the sugar water … "

After shopping, he pushed the cart out and stood in front of the checkout counter. He took out the items in the cart one by one.

"Do you need a shopping bag?" The cashier was a young girl.

Fang Juexia straightened his back. "No need, I've already taken the shopping bag." He opened the shopping bag that had been folded into a small square. Perhaps it was because the appearance of a 1.8-meter-tall handsome man holding a shopping bag was a little funny and out of place. The cashier girl couldn't help but laugh, so she looked at him a few more times.

With just a few glances, he recognized him.

"Huh?" The little girl's tone was full of surprise. "You're Juexia Ge?!"

Fang Juexia subconsciously touched the birthmark at the corner of his eye. Sure enough, he didn't cover it well. He wasn't good at dealing with situations like this where he was recognized, so he could only smile. His eyes were slightly curved under the mask.

"Ah, it's really you!" The little girl was so excited that she forgot to scan the QR code. She sighed as she looked at the face up close. "You're so good-looking … Oh right, Brother, you're on the hot search list today! I didn't expect to meet you by chance! I'm so happy. This is the happiest day since I started working! "