18

It was inevitable that once the public was talking about it, rumors about the combination would once again spread like wildfire, especially Fang Juexia, who was known for his bloodthirsty nature. However, compared to before, he received more support and support from fans. For the first time, there were more clarifications on Weibo than there were rumors. Many haters criticized him for being a masochist.

Fang Juexia, who was at the center of the whirlpool, was not in the mood or time to pay attention to these things. After the live broadcast incident, Kaledo's commercial activities soared. Brands and major program groups extended olive branches to them. They had much more to do than pay attention to the public opinion on the Internet.

The other members had their own personal schedules. Fang Juexia's recent work was to shoot a double magazine cover with Pei Tingsong. This cover was his first fashion resource, and it was one of the five major magazines. If the effect was good, it would unlock a new circle. If the effect was bad, it would crash.

At half past five in the morning, Cheng Qiang came to the dormitory to wake Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong up for the magazine shoot. The weather was getting colder, and it snowed heavily at night.

Pei Tingsong woke up grumpily. She pulled a long face when she went to the styling room to choose clothes. She did not even want to pretend to be a kind and dedicated idol. She was like an evil spirit from hell who was sent to punish others but overworked. Fang Juexia thought of this strange analogy.

"Morning ~" The door was pushed open, and a tall and strong man wearing a fluorescent down jacket came in. His rough voice was sharp. "Hi ~ I'm today's styling director. You can call me Andy." His fingernails were very long, and they were covered with sparkles and broken diamonds. Fang Juexia smiled politely at him. "Hello."

"Are you bare-faced, dear?!" Andy spoke in an exaggerated manner, like an actress in a musical. He suddenly came closer, and Fang Juexia unconsciously leaned back. "Wow, you have the fairest skin among all the male artists I've worked with. Many artists like to set up a fair-skinned image for themselves, but in fact, they have to put on three layers of makeup in private." As he spoke, he suddenly noticed the birthmark at the corner of Fang Juexia's eye. He reached out to rub it. "G, I've always been curious. The one on your face …"

"Don't be curious, it's true." Pei Tingsong grabbed his hand and took it away from Fang Juexia's face. Pei Tingsong had a fake smile on his face. "Brother Andy, isn't it time to find clothes for us?"

When Andy saw Pei Tingsong, his expression suddenly became a little shy. He patted Pei Tingsong's sleeves and said, "Aiya, yes, yes, yes, look for clothes. Tingsong is so tall. You should be a model. "Pei Tingsong was rarely called that. He got goosebumps and immediately let go. Andy took off his jacket, revealing the slightly slim-fit black knitted sweater inside. He reached out to fan himself. "Jojo, take out the styling proposal."

Fang Juexia didn't have a good impression of Andy. He was used to the staff looking down on him. Most of the time, he looked worse with makeup than without. Idols were different from other artists. They cared a lot about styling. The status of a stylist was only high in this small circle. This Andy was very famous, but he didn't put on airs. It was already very good. He glanced at Pei Tingsong. He felt that his reaction was much more obvious.

It seemed that he really wasn't gay, Fang Juexia thought.

Jojo, the styling assistant who distributed the materials, was a girl who spoke quickly. "It's going to be spring soon. This time, the magazine has decided on the concept of Spring with Flowers. That's because the location of the studio is in a greenhouse. Our styling will be done with natural scenery like flowers and plants."