110 (Extra 1)

On the night of the Guangzhou concert tour, Xingtu booked a famous local restaurant and held a huge celebration party. All the staff members participated.

After half a year of preparation, the concert finally met with the fans, and the results were better than expected. At the end, many of the backstage staff members cried. Even Cheng Qiang, who had been playing the role of an old father, felt a lump in his throat when he heard their self-introduction. It was as if he had returned to the first day of their debut.

"First of all, congratulations on the success of our first concert tour!" Cheng Qiang, who was standing in the middle of the dining hall, held the microphone and said a lot of things with emotion.

Fang Juexia was chatting with Jiang Miao. He turned around and saw the champagne on the table, so he picked it up and looked at the brand. Unexpectedly, Ling Yi saw it and said, "Juexia, let me see!"

Fang Juexia handed the champagne to Ling Yi. Ling Yi was very excited. "I've never opened champagne before. They don't let me."

"I haven't either," Fang Juexia said honestly.

Pei Tingsong brought a glass of lemonade and walked over to Fang Juexia. "Drink more water." He glanced and saw Ling Yi fiddling with the champagne. "What are you doing?"

"Can't you just spit it out?" Ling Yi was confused.

"Just shake it a few times." Pei Tingsong said casually. He didn't expect Ling Yi to shake it to death with all her strength.

"Everyone has worked hard! Today, everyone has a good … "

Bang!

The cork was pushed open, and the champagne sprayed out with bubbles and foam all over Cheng Qiang, who was speaking. Seeing this scene, Fang Juexia almost spat out the lemonade.

Pei Tingsong was stunned for a second, then laughed and squatted down, hugging Fang Juexia's leg.

Cheng Qiang turned around and looked at Ling Yi, who was still holding the bottom of the champagne bottle against her stomach. "What the hell are you doing?"

Ling Yi awkwardly put the champagne bottle on the ground and tried to escape from the crime scene like a small crab. However, she was caught by Lu Yuan and He Ziyan and dragged back. "You still want to run?"

"You're pretty good, aiming directly at Chang Ge."

"Aiya, I didn't expect you to be so good at cursing …"

"Hahahaha!"

"Alright, alright, let's play by ourselves!" Cheng Qiang couldn't hold back his laughter.

Everyone was eating, drinking, and chatting. The entire first floor of the restaurant was filled with people from Star Map. Rather than a celebratory feast, it was more like a party. The lights were dazzling, and everyone was drinking, chatting, and relaxing to the music. Although the atmosphere was good, it was difficult for Fang Juexia to handle such a large gathering with ease, not to mention that he had other plans. When the restaurant's music was playing "Night Tour," he leaned over to Pei Tingsong's ear.

"Let's sneak away."

Of course, a romantic would not refuse a perfect elopement.

When they ran out of the restaurant, it was already 12: 30 in the morning. However, the night in Guangzhou would die out very late. The diffusing heat wave was like the smoke on the road, and it couldn't find an exit. The two of them, wearing masks and hats, got into a taxi that stopped randomly. They left the party and drove to a bigger party in the city.