113

"Spill it" Skylar, cornering Remus after class. Blue had waved their friend group goodbye and went to his next class alone. One of the few Ravenclaw in Defense with them, no Hufflepuff's made it into level 7 for their last year.

"There is nothing to spill" Remus said moving to get away from Skylar but she moved with him. Lucky for her, he was feeling tired from the affects of the moon. Tired before and after, his unfortunate moments were in favor for her right now.

"Liar" Skylar said pointing her finger at Remus' face. Sirius and James looked at each other, debating on moving on but decided they were also curious about their friends newest secret.

"What am I lying about?" Remus asked, his own earth toned eyes barring into the sea of color in Skylar's.

"That you have nothing to spill!" Skylar said, gaining a crowd. Remus looked around anxiously, Skylar backed off a bit. "I'm going to find out"

"There isn't anything to find out" Remus said.

"Sky" Sirius decided to intervene now seeing how uncomfortable Remus was becoming. "Let him be"

"You deserve to be happy" Skylar said, backing off completely now. "Regardless of what you believe"

"I appreciate you saying that" Remus said. The crowd that formed was moving along, no longer interested now that Skylar wasn't being loud. "I'm trying things my way, which involves letting someone in gradually. He's met you all, leave it at that please"

"That's fair to ask" Sirius said, holding Skylar close to his side. Her hair tickled his face, blowing it out of the way she turned to look at him curiously. "I like your hair just not in my mouth"

"Maybe I should change it" Skylar said, morphing her once long red hair to a short pixie version.

"Now it's poking me" Sirius said, pushing the spikey pieces down.

"What about this one?" She said, fully bald.

James laughed in the background as Sirius started rubbing her bald head for good luck.
"I like you no matter what your head looks like, but I prefer your natural state"

"If you insist" Skylar said winking at him before putting her hair back to normal.

"Have you been practicing?" James asked, Lily looked at him oddly. Wondering why he cared if she was practicing her powers. She used it for a little last year and nothing since, Lily just assumed she didn't care to figure it out. Letting her emotions control how she looked.

"Her Metamorphmagus?" Lily asked, feeling as though there was something she wasn't told.

James, remembering that Lily was kept out of the after school plans, looked to his friends for help. He just started dating Lily, he didn't want to ruin it already by keeping her in the dark. Though his want to keep her safe and out of the order was greater.

"Yeah I asked if they could help me research, I would love it if you all met me in the What's it called?" Skylar asked Sirius

"Room of requirements?" He asked back.

Skylar nodded her head.
"Yeah, can we meet tonight? Bring your best books and brains everyone. James, if it's too hard for you to study I could use a test dummie on occlumency"

"Good luck penetrating this mind" James said head resting on Lily's as he stood behind her. Skylar watched as James wrapped his arms around Lily's middle, holding her tightly to his body. It brought Skylar so much joy to see her best friends together, for them both to find a love she felt was as pure as what she was dealt. James and Sirius, two of the biggest pains in her ass for so long were now some of the most important people in her life.